Can anyone transcribe.......

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by tromwinst, Jan 14, 2011.

1. tromwinst

tromwinst Member

Can anyone help me. I am looking for somebody to be able to transcribe quite a lot of music. Probably two 40 minute sets worth of music.
    I am wanting to get lot's of 70's, 80's and 90's pop/funk music transcribed for kit, keyboard, bass guitar, lead guitar, 2 trumpets, 2 trombones and vocals,

I have never looked into this before and wondered if there is anyone on here who does this or if you guys can point me in the right direction of someone that does?

Any advice would be greatly received!
  2. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

I've moved this into Rehearsal Room where it may generate a response. I presume you realise there would be copyright matters to be resolved before this could be done?
  3. tromwinst

tromwinst Member

yes I have thought about that and just wanting advice on hows best to going about it all.
  4. Vegasbound

Vegasbound Active Member

Might be easier and cheaper to look at London Orchestrations, or check out Dave wolpe's website or similar!
  5. Andrew Norman

Andrew Norman Member

Try Hotshots Music Peter has a great (legal) catalogue and although the standard instrumentation is not what you're after he can normally sort out what you need.
  6. Pauli Walnuts

Pauli Walnuts Moderator Staff Member