Can anyone Help

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by lilcornetgirl, Nov 25, 2003.

1. lilcornetgirl

lilcornetgirl Member

does anyone now were i can find some really good animated Music Pictures or Brass Pictures, as they come in really handy with my Music work at school, when i am doing essays and i need some sort of PICTURES to go into it. I just normally browse but i can't find any so i was wondering if someone knew of a site PLZ HELP AS I HAVE SOME PROJECTS DUE WITH NO PICTURES. :lol: :D :lol:

2. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

There is a decent site that sells animated band cartoons and it is calles

They sell and produce banding cartoons.
    Give them a go, some of them are quite good! Should be able to download a few of the pics and cartoons.

Hope this helps you... :D :wink:
  3. lilcornetgirl

lilcornetgirl Member

4. The Cornet King

oh thats strange, i have no problems getting on...keep trying... :D
  5. lilcornetgirl

lilcornetgirl Member

all i get is The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
  6. Moy

Moy Active Member

7. HBB

HBB Active Member

Tis because you've writen an extra "." after .com ....

Moy's already shown the right URL ! :D
  8. The Cornet King

Yep looks like your right mate...cheers :D
  9. HBB

HBB Active Member

I'm always right.

In the style of cartman

"Respect ma authorataaaaay! :D"
  10. Dan

Dan Member

11. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

Or you could go on and click on images in the toolbar and search for whatever pictures you like e.g. brass band, euphonium etc.
  12. lilcornetgirl

lilcornetgirl Member

Thanks thats really good that google one i thought it would have been really poo but it wasn't thanks :lol:
  13. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Nezzy cartoons is run and managed by a great guy called Robert Nesbit. I used to play in same band as him ooh.. 30 yrs ago and we bumped into each other at a recent contest in Treorchy a few weeks ago having not seen or spoken to each other for all this time.

Was good to see him... he now plays for Newbridge band who I see have just posted a link to their www site here on tMP.

There is also a good link in this thread with some nice funny cartoons in it - take a look.