Campaign thread - super_sop

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by BOC Brother, Jul 23, 2004.

1. BOC Brother

BOC Brother Member

Only super_sop is permitted to post in this thread. If any other housemate posts here, they face instant eviction from the competition.

2. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

What can i say? i cant believe ive come this far in to the competition!

everybody that has been in here has been great fun to be with i dont think there has been, or is one person i have not enjoyed meeting and playing these games with.

I will say this though, there is only one perso in in here that deserves the title of BOC and that is me. I live and breath TMP so vote for me and keep me alive! :wink:

3. super_sop

Its been so much fun in here i just dont know were to start!

how about the tasks? well we wouldnt have passed or done really really well in them if i hadnt had such a huge imput.

And what about that tune association task? if it wasnt for two of us we wouldnt have stood a chance and now i understand one of the candites is trying to cause trouble on that score!

would anybody in there right mind give out there password to somebody else? i think not. its just a smear campaign from 2 md to try and cause trouble. something he seems extremely good at!! i only have to mention the diary room chair, the floaters in the jacuzzi!

remember folks there's only one BOC in here!

a viote for me is a Vote for BOC's everywere......

VOTE Super_sop..........

NOW

4. super_sop

Controversy on the house?

I see that even 2nd man down has now decided to for me he has surley realised that he has no way of winning and has therefore decided to vote super_sop.

If 2nd man down can do this so can you!
    look here to see the extent of his betrayal in his voters!

follow his que and vote super_sop

5. super_sop

It would seem that 2nd dan nown has now decided to change his mind and alter his original post in such a way as to make me look stupid

look here and follow the links to see what he has done.

he's trying to make me look stupid and as we all know i can do that really well my self and dont need his help.

dont vote for this wind up merchant!

LOG YOUR VOTE WITH SUPER_SOP THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE BOC LEFT

6. super_sop

i think from the looking at this thread you will be able to see just how much thought and effort went into passing us a task. i put my very llife into the hands of what was then a complete stranger so that we could pass at least one task. i would also have imagined that if BB had been cleverer and picked it up i could well have been evicted for trying to get the task passed!

if that doesnt show how much being in the house has ment to me i dont know what will.

Vote now

vote super_sop

the only true BOC left.

thanks

craig

BOC and proud!

7. super_sop

ok guys, it looks like i dropped a goolie earlier when i posted the above!.

so here is the correct link.

Also in a show of solidarity to the other two candidates, i am willing to give the money, split 50/50 to the second and third placed house guests.
    i dont believe that there should now be a winner in this competition as i do believe that we have all worked so well together.

so everybody, its over to you. vote for me and we all win.

vote super_sop,

vote for the friendliest Boc there is.

make your vote count for everybody!!!!!

8. super_sop

WELL if the fact that i won the last task doesnt make me a boc i dont know what will.
    24.5 hours to go.

Vote now

vote super_sop

the only true BOC left.

thanks

craig

BOC and proud!

9. super_sop

There is not long to go now folks!
    Im not going to put out a plea for votes like one of the other candidates. :wink:
    All im going to say is that i have had fun in here with everybody involved. from day one it has been a complete blast . OK weve had our down points and by that i mean "groovy gate" but even that turned out to be fun!

so here it is! the last day, if youve had as much fun reading as i have had in posting then it has all been worth while.

if you havent voted yet, take a look at the three amigo's left and make your choice. i would hope that i have done enough to take that vote. if not well youll have enjoyed it anyway, and thats all that matters.

Vote now

vote super_sop

the only true BOC left.

thanks for reading this

craig

BOC and proud! :wink:

P.S vote for me pretty please (ok so i told a fib and said i wasnt going to plea. But can you blame me i want to win!!!!) 8)