Campaign thread - homicidalbennyboy

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by BOC Brother, Jul 23, 2004.

1. BOC Brother

BOC Brother Member

Only homicidalbennyboy is permitted to post in this thread. If any other housemate posts here, they face instant eviction from the competition.

2. HBB

HBB Active Member

OK - Not really sure to put - bear with me!
    • Ok, hopefully I've come across well, if you've never met me, I am really nice, and could probably talk for england, so I hope I've contributed to the house as much as I could have done.
    • I'm ecstatic to have got this far - I only entered for a joke, so to get this far is pretty amazing, and even to come 3rd would be great, although please, please vote for me if you've liked me enough to make me go first.
    • I think all of the housemates were great - I was a bit :? when I saw the list, but I really feel that everyone in here has been honest, great, and themselves, and I think that my opinions of some people have really changed, and that, for me has definately touched me.
    • I've really enjoyed my time in the house, and I'm really sad that it's all coming to the end - who'll forget christmas day, that god-awful string quintet task, and everything else. I think that my band's getting annoyed with me for all of the references to tMP BB house that I've been making! :D
    • Finally I'll say this. I really would like to win, and I feel that Hopefully I have deserved it. I have done lots of work behind the scenes of tMP BB. I completed at least 2 of the tasks, and even filled in Crawford and Dave Payn's lists when they couldn't be bothered to do it (that in itself should let me win :p).
    • So with my one person fan club, please help me to win tMP BB 2004.
    Thanks

Ben

3. HBB

HBB Active Member

This says it all... from my number one fan:

4. HBB

HBB Active Member

I promise that if you vote me the winner of BOC BRO 2004 I will strive for world peace, and do my best to help the world unite as one through tMP.

5. HBB

HBB Active Member

This says it all:

HBB TO WIN

Hopefully I've made watching BB A pleasure,
    so Make me happy, way beyond measure...

6. HBB

HBB Active Member

An essay on HBB winning BOC Brother

Written by I P Freely ...

Issues surrounding HBB winning BOC Brother can never be over analysed. I would really, really like HBB to win BOC Brother. Given that its influence pervades our society, HBB winning BOC Brother is not given the credit if deserves for inspiring many of the worlds famous painters. Inevitably feelings run deep amongst global commercial enterprises, who form the last great hope for our civilzation. Hold onto your hats as we begin a journey into HBB; the prospective winner of BOC Brother.

Social Factors

Society is our own everyday reality. Upon Peter Pinkleton-PishPosh's return to Britain he remarked 'class will refelect the inner hero' [1], he created a monster which society has been attempting to tame ever since. More a melody to societies dysfunctions than a parody of the self, HBB winning BOC Brother is quite good.

Some analysts have been tempted to disregard HBB winning BOC Brother. I haven’t. It breaks the mould, shattering man's misunderstanding of man.

Economic Factors

The preceding section may have shed some light on society but to really understand man you must know how he spends his money. We will begin by looking at the Maiden-Tuesday-Lending model, as is standard in this case.

Housing Prices

[​IMG]

HBB winning BOC Brother

The results displayed in the graph are too clear to be ignored. It goes with out saying that housing prices has always depended upon HBB winning BOC Brother to a certain extent, but now more that ever. The economic policy spectrum is seeing a period of unprecedented growth.

Political Factors

Modern politics owes much to the animal kingdom. Politicians find it difficult to choose between what has become known in politics as - 'The two ways' - 0

Let us consider the words of that silver tongued orator, jazz singer Elijah Shandy 'A man must have his cake and eat it in order to justify his actions.' [2] This quotation leads me to suspect that he was not unaccustomed to HBB winning BOC Brother. It speaks volumes. To paraphrase, the quote is saying 'HBB winning BOC Brother wins votes.' Simple as that.

Since the Renaissance HBB winning BOC Brother has become more and more prevalent. May it continue.
    Conclusion

We can conclude that the HBB winning BOC Brother plays a large part in the lives of all. It inspires, it stimulates and statistically it's great.

Here with the final word is Hollywood's Justin Cruise: 'I would say without a shadow of a doubt: HBB winning BOC Brother ROCKS!!! [3]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] Flankton - The Complete History - 1999 Fantastico Publishing

[2] Shandy - Ice Cold - 1994 Pitter Patter Publishing

[3] It Magazine - Issue 302 - Spam Media Group

7. HBB

HBB Active Member

To Tune Sung by Vickorius:

VOTE FOR ME, VOTE FOR ME
    VOTE FOR H B B
    VOTE FOR ME, VOTE FOR ME
    I AM QUA-LI-TY
    VOTE FOR ME VOTE FOR ME
    IF YOU WANT TO DO GOOD,
    VOTE FOR ME...
    GOSH! YOU KNOW YOU SHOULD

But Why?! do I hear?
    Should you vote for me?
    Vote for Me, if you care,
    Make me ha-a-ppy,
    I've brought pain, fun and games,
    in the BoC BRO HOUSE,
    Lookie Here .. *climatic pause*
    I even tamed that mouse!

They say, all good posts,
    should all come in threes
    And yes, i agree,
    D'you agree with me's?
    I hope that I've made you chuckle and laugh...
    Gotta go ....
    I stink and need a bath! :D

Moral of this OTT Poem ....

VOTE FOR HBB
    IGNORE THE OTHER TWO
    BEN'S THE BEST! HE MADE YOU LAUGH
    THE MORE VOTES I GET THE MORE I ....

.... moo? :D

Vote for Ben!

8. HBB

HBB Active Member

It may not be fancy,
    It may not be long,
    but vote for me gladly,
    or i'll sing you a song!

Vote Ben!

9. HBB

HBB Active Member

OK Guys, here we have it, my final post in my little corner.

What can I say? It's been great! The people are cool, BB's chilling out eventually, and we're basking in the sunshine in the garden.

I don't want to plea, and am trying not to, just trying to sway your decision passivley.

I hope that I've been entertaining, well i've had a laugh, but my humour is as strange as a world without Dave Payn's avatar quizzes.

So if you've enjoyed my shoulder breaking antics, or my sheer determination in the quizzes, vote for the Bunny, Ben, HomicidalBennyBoy, BunnyBOC, SuicidalBennyBoy, Benzer, whatever you call me, and I can assure you, If I win, I will have a drink for all of you! :guiness

MAY THE BEST MAN (or lass for Craig...) WIN!