Calling Band Mums: Can you help?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by andyh, Jul 16, 2007.

1. andyh

andyh Supporting Member

My daughter is working as a Research Assistant at the University Of Essex, and has asked me for help in completing a health-related study and it occurred to me that there may be some Band Mums on The Mouthpiece that wouldn't mind helping out!

Here's the message Lynda has asked me to post:

"In the department of Psychology at Essex we are currently conducting a research project to examine eating habits and health-related opinions among mothers. We would like to invite you to participate in the study.

All mothers with children older than 3 years living at home are eligible to participate. If you are in this category and are willing to assist in the project, please e-mail the project assistant at: lhewet@essex.ac.uk . Please feel free to forward this message to those you know who meet the eligibility criterion and might be interested taking part.

Participation in the project involves completing a short questionnaire that takes approximately 5 minutes. We will send the questionnaire to those who are interested by e-mail. All data will remain confidential and will be used only for research purposes. The study has ethical approval and the data is held under the data protection act.

Thanking you in anticipation for your help with this research project,

Kind regards,
    Lynda Hewett
    Research Assistant to Dr. Ayse Uskul"

As Lynda says above, please email her directly and she will respond.

Many thanks for anyone who is able to help,
    Andy

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    The Mouthpiece
    Band Mums
    Lynda Hewett Research Assistant
    Psychology
    lhewet@essex.ac.uk