Calling all tMP Photographers.....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by TheMusicMan, Dec 15, 2004.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi All

I am trying to put a photo scrapbook together comprising as many tMP photographs as I can get my hands on. I have several photos that I have taken myself over the last 2 years, but what I am really hoping for is that any tMP'ers who have taken any digital pics over the years might be kind enough to send them to me for inclusion in the photo album.

If anyone has any pics of tMP'ers, tMP Bands, tMP events etc they would like to send me for inclusion...please do, I would be very grateful!!

If you do have any, the best addy to send them to is probably - hope to receive some pics soon, cheers all.
  2. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Oooo I have a cracking one of Super sop at Pontins (hahahahaha)!
  3. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Good Grief Caroline, what are you trying to do? Kill the man?!?!? Those photo's aren't fit for human consumtion!!!
  4. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

I didn't want anybody to eat them :rolleyes: !

I also have some of Easingwold although not sure if they're any good (and they're at uni, I'll e-mail them when I get back to Oxford)
  5. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

You haven't seen my several pics of craig at pontins Caz!! :wow:

I've sent virtually all of my tmp pics to rachel to put in the pontins report.... if it ever appears!!! :D There was a load from the last manchester social in there too.
  6. T-Horn

T-Horn Member

I remember quite afew of those manchester social pics colin. Any Silly ones of me that you can get rid of? Would be greatfull
  7. TheMusicMan

OK, I have already received some great pics from Mumsy (Dinie) and would love to receive many more if you have them. Please have a dig around on your hard-drives to see if you have anything.

8. HBB

HBB Active Member

I wish I had some... but I've not been to a tMP gig yet... bring on April!
  9. Mrs Womble

Mrs Womble Member

I took some a pontins but was a wee bit p***ed at the time so not sure if they are focus or not!!:p
  10. IckleSop

IckleSop Active Member

Fishsta has a few John
  11. TheMusicMan

I haven't managed to get in touch with Fishsta for a while noe Bex... can you ask him to drop me an email pls...ta
  12. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

John, I've just tried to upload a load of photos from a Manchester social about a year ago to e-mail to you....but it's taking ages from this very slow connection (over an hour and then I got angry)...if you can wait until I get back to uni it'll be a lot quicker!
  13. TheMusicMan

Sure Caz... is that in the new year..? If so, could you pop them onto a CD and post?
  14. Di

Di Active Member

John, is it just specifically tMP events you're looking for or are you interested in any tMP members caught in the frame?
  15. TheMusicMan

... any tMP'ers really Di... as long as you help in their identification please....:)
  16. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

just.... no
  17. TheMusicMan

Oh yes pelase.. yes please..... go on... you know you want to Lynchie....:)
  18. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I have quite a few from Pontins as well as a few other random ones. Where/how is the best way to get them to you (considering each picture is about 1 MB in size)?
  19. TheMusicMan

You can send to my 1GB google email account at Pat... have plenty of room on that one...:)

PS: Can you please send me the one you took of the three of us at Pontins - I can't seem to locate it on my drive. Thanks Pat.
  20. JessopSmythe

JessopSmythe Active Member

I've got a great collection of tMPers caught in action at Wem Jubilee Bands Christmas concert / show this weekend. I can't be bothered to email them to everyone that wants to see them, so here's the link.