Calling All Teachers

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Jason Poulston Percussion, Mar 15, 2007.

1. A New Free Search Engine and Resource site has been launched, the site www.tortal.co.uk is a great resource for teachers and has a whole section of links and resources for Every Subject. As I said the Site is Free and will remain that way and is a great resource, At present the site is looking for contributions to the schemes, lesson plans, worksheets etc, so if you can help the resource grow please do.

Thanks

www.tortal.co.uk

2. Texus

Texus Member

Is the site developed by yourself? It looks great. I would be interested in liasing with you if so. Check out www.arts-pool.co.uk and see whether you would like to discuss stuff over a drink!

3. www.tortal.co.uk

Tortal is part of the JSPWEBNetwork which I have developed, it has a number of sites involved in the network, I would be happy to collaborate with you in some way, I have emailed you and look forward to working with you.

TEACHERS: if you have any links you think would be useful for you please email the suggestions to usefullinks@tortal.co.uk and they will be added to the site.

Thanks for your support

Jason Poulston

Tortal is part of the JSPWEBNetwork:
    www.jasonpoulston.com
    www.stthomasapartment.co.uk
    www.brighouseandrastrick.co.uk
    www.wigansthelensgrenadierguards.co.uk
    www.emptychairs.co.uk
    www.tortal.co.uk
    Add your site to the Network - EMail Network@jasonpoulston.com

4. More Contributions

Thanks to everyone who has sent messages and suggestions for the tortal site, we are still looking for people who can submit their worksheets, lesson plans, etc.

There are a lot of sites out there with lesson plans that charge up to 75 quid for membership. Tortal will remain free, so please contribute to Tortal to help this resource grow.

Thanks