Calling all spooks fans

Discussion in 'Thread Games & Totally Random...' started by euphfanhan, Dec 13, 2004.

1. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

Is anyone else besides me sad enough to watch spooks? I desperately need someone to talk to about recent events before I go mad, as I believe everything that happened, and losing Tom, Danny and Zoe was like losing family members. I am intending to sue the BBC asap for emotional damages and pychiatrist/counselling fines.
    Any fellow Spooks fans please reply to this thread so I can have a good long moan about what the hell has happened.

And I'm not really sad..I'm just obsessed.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Tom
    BBC
    Danny
    Zoe
    fellow Spooks fans
  3. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

I've been loving the latest series - this week's was great although culling (or writing out) all three of the original main characters does seem a little extreme...:shock:

Anyway it's good to see it back next year no doubt with new bods....Adam seems OK...not too sure about his missus...and I'll wager that bloke that was introduced this week ends up as a regular - that is if they don't kill him off too..:-? :shock:

Oh BTW if you've recorded tonight's episode and read this before you've seen it - the first paragraph might give some of it away - sorry!!

4. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Great fan of spooks, and quite uncanny how many plot-lines in this series have coincided with real-life intrigues with security and government attempts to control things.

5. horn1

horn1 Member

Yeah, it is a bit spooky ( :) ) isn't it!! I too am traumatisied by the loss of all the great characters. I don't know how I'll manage to wait for the next series!!!

6. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

Wow, can't believe other people watch it. I was starting to get quite desperate as everyone at school hates it. I've sent in so many reviews to the website, complaining about getting rid of Tom, then Zoe the Danny...I couldn't believe it.

What's everyones favourite episode? Mine is definately the one on the ferry where Danny has to assinate the evil...plague carrying guy. I couldn't watch. Did you see the interview thing on BCC 3 after the programme yesterday? I was so happy to see Matthew, Keighley and David...I take it way too seriously, I thought they had actually died/left the country/ been sacked.
    *looks ashamed*. I put all three series on my christmas list, but it came to almost 100 pounds...so I gave up...

7. jameshowell

jameshowell Active Member

Tom was my favourite and it wasn't quite the same after he left, especially the way he did.

8. Lil Miss

Lil Miss Active Member

too bad "spooks" isn't on tv in australia otherwise i'd probably b hooked!!