Calling all Parents....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by MissRepiano, Feb 11, 2009.

1. MissRepiano

MissRepiano New Member

Calling all tMPers with little kiddies! I was wandering if I could have your help? I am doing a research project for my foundation degree, and need a few more results for a questionnaire that i've created to find out whether language aquisition is nature or nurture.

So if you've got young children or have had children but wouldn't mind casting your mind back to when they were young, could you fill it out please? Pretty please? It's only 10 questions and will probably take less time to fill it out than it has to read this blurb!!

If you PM me your email address i'll email you the questionnaire. then you can fill it out, save it, and send it back!

Thanking you all in advance! :)

MissRep (Nicola)

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    kiddies
    children
    email address
    Parents
    questionnaire
  3. StellaJohnson

StellaJohnson Active Member

I'm sure miss jockinafrock and scotchgirl will be only to pleased to help!!

4. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

I've PMd you! :biggrin: I've got bloomin loads of em! ;)

5. jockinafrock

jockinafrock Active Member

ABSOLUTELY!!!
    Details on the way...! :D

6. scotchgirl

scotchgirl Active Member

go for it!!

7. MissRepiano

MissRepiano New Member

Come on people, don't be shy! It's only a little questionnaire....pleeease?

And if I've sent you the questionnaire, don't forget to fill it out and send it back - hee hee hee hee!

Thankyou!

8. scotchgirl

scotchgirl Active Member

I filled my one in, but it bounced back to me!! I think my email is playing up though...will try again tomorrow if that's ok???

Nic

9. Ruthless

Ruthless Member

I'm guessing that you want parents of kids that can actually talk....not sure my 9 month old would help much yet.;)

Best of luck getting peoples help

10. MissRepiano

MissRepiano New Member

Thankyou to everyone who PM-ed me, and helped me out with this, just goes to show what a loving bunch you all are!

11. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Hopefully you got mine! ;)

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    kiddies
    children
    email address
    Parents
    questionnaire
  13. MissRepiano

MissRepiano New Member

I did, thankyou, how rude of me...I dont think I emailed anyone back to say that I got it or to say thankyou! But I'm saying thanks now!

14. joker66

joker66 Member

Have only just seen your post but am happy to complete a questionnaire if you still need more responses. I have tried to pm you but this bounced back saying your mail box has exceeded its quota (or something to that effect).

If you want me to fill in the questionnaire please let me know

Liz

15. MissRepiano

MissRepiano New Member

Hi, just wanna say a BIG thankyou to everyone who filled out a questionnaire for me, I have now finished writing the report about it and will be handing it in one Monday! I'm glad it's finished, let's just hope I get a reasonable mark!

16. silver surfer

silver surfer Member

yes send it over.