calling all Manchester tMPers!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by trombelle, Apr 14, 2004.

1. trombelle

trombelle Member

just wondering if any fellow tMPers will be down at the Ritz tonight for the world famous LOVETRAIN!!!
    i haven't been in ages due to work & college etc so i'm looking forward to 'avin it laaaarge!'

and for you poor souls who don't know what i'm talking about...check out:

www.brutusgold.com

the best, and most important CHEESIEST, night out to be had in Manchester!!!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    tMPers
    Ritz
    LOVETRAIN
    www.brutusgold.com
    Manchester
  3. T-Horn

T-Horn Member

OOhhh I aint been to the love train for ages might have to make a trip there next wednessday when uni is back on.
    The RNCM students unions usually go there when freshers week is on, I think thats the last time I was there.
    True tis a brill night out. You can even get dressed up in ur 70's gear if you want. 8) :lol:

4. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

ah, unfortunately, since I have to get up in the morning, to pay for your education, I will not be able to attend... :wink:

5. T-Horn

T-Horn Member

sorry to waste your money paul :lol: :wink:

6. trombelle

trombelle Member

lovetrain is NEVER as waste of money! blasphemy!

7. i very NEARLY went last night as my work all go there once every couple of weeks, but then decided against it! Is it ne good? Only been once and have absoutely no recollection of what it's all about!

8. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

its legendary :) dont be a poo laura and get your ass to the luuuuurve train :D .. or just ask will for his opinion

9. trombelle

trombelle Member

oooooh it was fabulous!!! as usual!! everyone needs to experience the lurrrrve train!