Calling all football fans.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Dave Payn, Apr 22, 2004.

1. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

I have a Euro 2004 'wallchart' for anyone so interested, on Excel. Just put in the results and Hey, Largo! (?) it updates automatically. If anyone is interested, please reply via email (not pm - I need your email addreses!) to

trumpet_conductor@yahoo.co.uk

(It won't send from my work PC)

I'll check that address periodically over the next few days and forward it on to anyone that desires it so!

Regards

DP

2. MRSH

MRSH Supporting Member

3. johnmartin

johnmartin Active Member

Thanks any way Dave but I don't think we scots will be requiring one. :cry: :cry:

4. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

You could always use it to gloat when England go out at the first stage :shock: :wink: :lol:

5. johnmartin

johnmartin Active Member

Peter Bale, shame on you. I'm not biased, I don't care who beats England!!! :D

6. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Thanks to those who've requested charts thus far. I'll leave the option open up until tournament starts, or by all means go to the other link supplied, unless like my work PC, your servers go all a quiver at the mention of the word 'sport' and deny you access to such things.....

Regards

DP

7. Tone deaf and mute

Tone deaf and mute New Member

Are you talking about Euro 2004 as in the brass band championships? Or as in the football, because i thought we were on world cup year?

8. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

The clue is in the thread title: 'Calling all football fans'

;-) ;-)

World Cup (football!) was 2 years ago in Korea and Japan

9. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

p.s. though I dare say there are plenty who see brass banding as a 'sport' (with its promotion, relegation, league tables etc. etc. Expect to see it included in the Olympics before too long. After all, if Ice Dancing/skating - determinable by subjective judgement on matters of technical merit and artistic impression - can be included in Olympian contests then it's maybe not so far fetched an idea as it might initally sound....)