Calling all cornet players!!!

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by refman8, Oct 8, 2012.

1. refman8

refman8 Member

Needed urgently two good front row cornet players to fill the Assistant Principal and Tutti cornet vacancies we have at Uppermill Band. We are a very friendly yet committed bunch and would give you a very warm welcome. We will be in the 1st Section from January 2013 and need the above players to strengthen our team to meet the challenge of the 1st Section. We rehearse on Mon and Wed 8 pm-10pm in our own Bandroom at Saddleworth Cricket Club. If you are interested in the above positions or if you feel that back row cornet is for you then please contact our MD Alan 07773 338787 or myself John 07855 869295 or please Send me a PM.

2. refman8

refman8 Member

Still needed urgently ,two good front row cornet players to fill the Assistant Principal and Tutti cornet vacancies we have at Uppermill Band. We are a very friendly yet committed bunch and would give you a very warm welcome. We will be in the 1st Section from January 2013 and need the above players to strengthen our team to meet the challenge of the 1st Section. We rehearse on Mon and Wed 8 pm-10pm in our own Bandroom at Saddleworth Cricket Club. If you are interested in the above positions or if you feel that back row cornet is for you then please contact our MD Alan 07773 338787 or myself John 07855 869295 or please Send me a PM.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  3. refman8

refman8 Member

Assistant Principal Cornet
    Tutti Cornet
    2 Back row Cornets

Still needed urgently ,2 good front row cornet players to fill the Assistant Principal and Tutti cornet positions and 2 back row cornet players also needed at Uppermill Band. We are a very friendly yet committed bunch and would give you a very warm welcome. We will be in the 1st Section from January 2013 and need the above players to strengthen our team to meet the challenge of the 1st Section. We rehearse on Mon and Wed 8 pm-10pm in our own Bandroom at Saddleworth Cricket Club. If you are interested in the above positions or if you feel that back row cornet is for you then please contact our MD Alan 07773 338787 or myself John 07855 869295 or please Send me a PM.

4. refman8

refman8 Member

Assistant Principal Cornet
    Tutti Cornet
    2 Back row Cornets

Butlins and the Area Contest are getting closer and Uppermill still need 2 good front row cornet players to fill the Assistant Principal and Tutti cornet positions and 2 back row cornet players also needed . We are a very friendly yet committed bunch and would give you a very warm welcome. We will be in the 1st Section from January 2013 and need the above players to strengthen our team to meet the challenge of the 1st Section. We rehearse on Mon and Wed 8 pm-10pm in our own Bandroom at Saddleworth Cricket Club. If you are interested in the above positions or if you feel that back row cornet is for you then please contact our MD Alan 07773 338787 or myself John 07855 869295 or please Send me a PM.

5. refman8

refman8 Member

Assistant Principal Cornet/Tutti Cornet
    2 Back row Cornets

Butlins and the Area Contest are getting closer and Uppermill still need 2 good front row cornet players to fill the Assistant Principal and Tutti cornet positions and 2 back row cornet players also needed . We are a very friendly yet committed bunch and would give you a very warm welcome. We will be in the 1st Section from January 2013 and need the above players to strengthen our team to meet the challenge of the 1st Section. We rehearse on Mon and Wed 8 pm-10pm in our own Bandroom at Saddleworth Cricket Club. If you are interested in the above positions or if you feel that back row cornet is for you then please contact our MD Alan 07773 338787 or myself John 07855 869295 or please Send me a PM.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
  6. refman8

refman8 Member

Assistant Principal Cornet/Tutti Cornet
    2 Back row Cornets

Butlins and the Area Contest are getting closer and Uppermill still need 2 good front row cornet players to fill the Assistant Principal and Tutti cornet positions and 2 back row cornet players also needed. We are a very friendly yet committed team and would give you a very warm welcome. We will be in the 1st Section from January 2013 and need the above players to strengthen our team to meet the challenge of the 1st Section. We rehearse on Mon and Wed 8 pm-10pm in our own Bandroom at Saddleworth Cricket Club. If you are interested in the challenge of tutti cornet or the backrow suits you better we have flexibility amongst some of our players who will move to accommodate, then please contact our MD Alan 07773 338787 or myself John 07855 869295 or please Send me a PM