Calling all Bass Trom Players...

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Robhibberd29, Aug 23, 2007.

  1. Robhibberd29

    Robhibberd29 Active Member

    Does anyone know where I can buy the rubber slidestop for the end of my Holton Bass trom without it costing me a fortune?

    Preferably the internet but the trouble is then paying the delivery charge init!
  2. tubafran

    tubafran Active Member

    At Killamarsh we get all our spares from Owen Wedgewood - he can usually get his hands on most things would you like be to get one for you? It's a TR 181 I think - or perhaps Band Supplies will have one.


    I have a spare one which I will send you free of charge. PM me and let me know where to send it.
  4. BoozyBTrom

    BoozyBTrom Member

    Blue tack wrapped in electricians tape has served me well for 3 years.
  5. Bones

    Bones Member

    God! You're a classy beast.........

    Sorry for the intervention. Being a mere tenor trombonist. Cut off a length of hose pipe or hard shop for rubber washers.
  6. BoozyBTrom

    BoozyBTrom Member

    Hey what can i say! I try my best to impress.
  7. Robhibberd29

    Robhibberd29 Active Member

    Will PM you and thanks very much, that gesture is much appreciated.Makes me realise why I joined TMP in the first place.God Bless Ya:clap: