Calling All Bands!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by suttynco, Jul 25, 2005.

1. suttynco

suttynco New Member

R THERE ANY BANDS OUT THERE RECRUITING HORN PLAYERS IN THE MANCHESTER/TAMESIDE OR SADDLEWORTH AREA (ARE WILLING TO TRAVEL FURTHER FOR THE RIGHT BAND):)

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    SADDLEWORTH
    TAMESIDE
    MANCHESTER
    size
    SADDLEWORTH AREA
  3. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

Point yourself in the direction of Wigan. Old Hall need a horn - see our advert!

4. tat

tat Member

5. Try getting in touch with Moston and Beswick band. 2nd section as of January, based in North Manchester, 5 - 10 mins from city centre. Not sure whether they're looking for a horn player or not right now but they're a friendly bunch and never turn anyone away. PM me for contact details.

6. Andy Moore

Andy Moore Member

Oh dear ... ;)

7. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

Andy hun, You can't judge Wigan on their rugby, no matter how bad it is.

8. Andy Moore

Andy Moore Member

Can't I? ;)

9. little_b_140

little_b_140 Member

We are looking for a horn player

Arnfield Brass in Tintwistle (near Glossop) are a 4th section band and are looking to find a horn player. We practice on Wednesdays from 8pm - 10pm in Tintwistle Liberal Club.

We have a fairley busy calendar for the rest of this year and the the following year. Including both concerts and a couple of contest.

If you are interested please visit our website for more information www.arnfieldbrass.co.uk or email me little_b_140@hotmail.com

10. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

Rugby? What's rugby? Thought this was a band forum...[whistles]..........[/whistles]

11. Lcpl Ogden

Lcpl Ogden New Member

good choice of band mate
    excellent group of people this band will go far
    under adi loader the band know about direction go along and you will see what i mean

LCPL OGDEN

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    SADDLEWORTH
    TAMESIDE
    MANCHESTER
    size
    SADDLEWORTH AREA
  13. which horn position r u looking to fill

14. little_b_140

little_b_140 Member

Just to clarify ...

Didn't think that top_horn was referring to me when he asked about the horn position but just incase he was or anyone is interested, Arnfield Brass currently need a 2nd horn player.

:)