Bye bye!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by six pints, Dec 13, 2004.

1. six pints

six pints Active Member

Im going home for xmas now. no more internet until january 17th, cos the local library wont let me on here.

so, just to say- MERRY XMAS everyone, and have a FABULOUS NEW YEAR!!!

and i'll be back as soon as i can!!

Cheryl xx
  2. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Awww Cheryl, and you're gonna miss the tMP Christmas Quiz with a top prize of £100 too...:(

Have a great Christmas & New year... love your posts, love your Christmas Dinner pics... and love the avatar...;)
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2004
  3. fitzy

fitzy Active Member

:-( Come back soon! :-(

Have a great christmas.

4. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Aye go on, sod off! ;)

Only kidding, have a gud un at xmas and especially new year (don't fight with charvas!), who knows might see you out and about, tattybye!
  5. ComputerBloke

ComputerBloke Member

'S been good!

Have a nice Crimbo!!!
    Hope XMAS dinner #2 turns out OK!!!!
  6. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Have a cool yule 6 pints :cool: , see you next year!!
  7. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

So you won't know untill Jan 17th whether you've won best avatar in the 24 months awards...:shock:

Anyway...have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year - we will no doubt see you back here in the New Year :)
  8. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Happy Christmas, hope it's full of fun, frolics and fabulous festivities (not to mention fresh fruits, foxy fellows (thought of one)and farms :)
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2004
  9. Di

Di Active Member

Bit too late to say now cus you're gone, but merry xmas and a happy new year.

John, can you post a copy of the quiz to Cheryl, you know, good ole snail mail style?
  10. Brassb3ll3nd

Brassb3ll3nd Member

Never mind, you never know what Santa might bring you...... a nice new laptop for example?

Have a great Christmas and a fabulous New Year.