Bye Bye Emile

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Andy_Euph, May 17, 2004.

1. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

It appears that Emile Heskey is going to sign for Birmingham for about £3.5million....

Well done everyone at Liverpool for finally coming to your senses and getting rid of Emile "couldn't hit a barn door from 5 yards" Heskey :D

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Bye Bye Emile
    everyone
    Heskey :D
    Emile
    Emile Heskey
  3. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

and now that he's not playing for a "top" team he will suddenly become invisible to sven, and so will be dropped from the england squad... well at least sir alex didn't buy him! phew... :D

4. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

You hope hell be dropped from the england squad you mean.

5. iggmeister

iggmeister Member

I dont think that is fair. He picked Wayne Bridge when he was at Southampton, Chris Powell at Charlton etc etc

However, Heskey seems to be either brilliant or rubbish. No middle ground or consistency with him.

Igg

6. McChambo

McChambo Member

He was useless. Thank god he's going. I hope Houllier now gets rid of the other carthorses too. Smicer, Riise, Diao and Biscan have all been RUBBISH! Let the English boys bring back the glory days. Proper scousers who are proud to wear the Liver bird on their shirt.

CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN!!

7. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

Is Cheyrou going aswell?? Cause he is appaling to watch

8. Tromgod

Tromgod Member

Usually the latter to be fair! :lol:

9. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

Birmingham??

I thought Carpet World had bought him with the idea of doing a "human carpet" special offer.....

10. six pints

six pints Active Member

:lol:

11. Dave Euph

Dave Euph Member

It's about time, Mr. Heskey generally gets the ball very little, and when he does he falls over. So it's hardly a shame to see him go.

Mind you, maybe he'll hit rich form at Birmingham and suddenly end up back at England ... :shock:

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Bye Bye Emile
    everyone
    Heskey :D
    Emile
    Emile Heskey
  13. eckyboy

eckyboy Member

I wish we had an abbundance of strikers--he could get a game for Scotland if he wants :cry:

14. McChambo

McChambo Member

After consulting Ron Atkinson, Berti Vogts decided he'd be better off without Emile.

15. eckyboy

eckyboy Member

LOL--good point Jim but he'd still get a game no probs.

16. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

did emile heskey ever go 5 minutes without falling over or lying on the floor???

17. iggmeister

iggmeister Member

Aye.

Anyhow, he'd probably be good enough for that team you support.

What are they called again? Rangers?

Igg

( :lol: )

18. Tromgod

Tromgod Member

Cheeky monkey! :roll:

19. Steve

Steve Active Member

Emile has put in some stunning performances for Liverpool over the years and has been a model professional. He is an excellent footballer on his day and if he is good enough for Michael Owen who are we to argue. I am glad he is going though cos Liverpool deserve better, Birmingham could have a bargain though.

20. manx_yessir

manx_yessir Member

From www.liverpoolfc.tv

Liverpool have parted company with club record signing Emile Heskey who has signed for Premiership side Birmingham City on Tuesday morning.

Yay he's gone! :twisted: Absolutely fantastic news. Now to get rid of some more of the dead wood.... :roll:

21. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

'Ere Manx, borrow my chainsaw.