busy people at 4BR

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Jan H, Sep 16, 2004.

1. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

24 new news items today... :shock:

2. jonford

jonford Member

yes I noticed that, new ones kept appearing as I was reading, as well as the Brighouse one twice at one point! :)

3. Yeah, but to be fair it's only because they hadn't posted anything earlier in the week 'cos they were stuck on the M62 after Harrogate ;-)

Think how many items they will have if we all write in with a full news bulletin every time we get in a Dep at short notice.......???

4. Laserbeam bass

Laserbeam bass Active Member

( In the banding wilderness of Romford, Essex. )

Banding wilderness indeed :ranting2: Did you not see the second section results with a London/Essex based band in the top six :woo

5. It is meant to be a little tongue in cheek - I am currently enjoying a spell as a rehearsal dep at A&N which, at <5 miles, is the closest I have ever lived to a Championship section band (even if it is only an L&SC one..... ;) )

Ron

6. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

I must say that the coverage for the Open has been fantastic... well done 4BR!... made some excellent reading! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice