Bungee Jumping :S

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Sellers_Bird, Sep 3, 2006.

1. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

Has anyone on here ever done a reverse bungee? I'm lucky/unlucky enough to be doing one today for charity and I'm scared s***less... jus wish I'd not had those 10pints last night now :eek:
  2. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

Can I suggest that you give your traditional Sunday Morning Fried Breakfast a miss too!

Good luck with the jump.

3. hahahahahahahahaha!!!! when I saw Ginge in Litten Tree and she said she'd seen you out, I instantly cracked up. I KNEW you would be regretting it this morning! I would come to watch but Im afraid I am particularly rough this morning and I think I have done some serious damage to my arm after falling in the rain.

Good Luck you nutter!!! (try and pick out someone you really don't like and vom on them)

4. tpcornet12

tpcornet12 Member

I did one for charity a couple of years ago and thought it was pretty tame.... got a bit of a flutter before it went ping though!! Nothing like the adrenalin rush of a normal bungee jump. I did a 200 ft bungee in the South of France at 3am after circa 3 litres of vino!! that was an experience!!
  5. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

My mate is a physiotherapist and as seen some very nasty injuries from events like this.
    Hope all went well for you:clap:
  6. Sellers_Bird

Yeah went well but can I have ur mates number anyhow as I feel like I've been smashed around the back with a rather large cricket bat.
  7. Flutey

Flutey Active Member

Ooooh... poor you! Well done SB, knew you could do it! So what happened- was it really scary?
  8. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

I caught the elastic of my undies on the door handle once...does that qualify? :biggrin:

Well done for doing it SB, you have more guts than me.
  9. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

Argh, scary!! Well done for doing it, I wouldn't be able to! :clap:
  10. johnflugel

johnflugel Active Member

Brave lady!

Did anyone see that Jack Osbourne show the other night where he jumped off a platorm with the rope tied to his back? Stomach turned watching it. I'd like to think I could do it but would need to be pushed or have a good charitable cause to do it for!!
  11. Dave 2nd2nd Cornet

Dave 2nd2nd Cornet Active Member

Well done SB, very brave to go through with it, must be a bit of insanity;) , but worthy if it's for charity.
  12. Sellers_Bird

it was a weekend of insanity really thinking i could do something like that after a belly full of ale! eek..but I survived!! :D
  13. Flutey

Flutey Active Member

Well done SB! Glad to see you're back in one piece!
  14. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

Yeah! More courage than I could probably muster ... did you keep your eyes open? :)