Build a story

Discussion in 'Thread Games & Totally Random...' started by marksmith, Dec 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marksmith

marksmith Active Member

All you have to do is add a sentence onto the previous post. This is just a bit of fun but will also test your ability to extend some tenuous resonses!

Starter: As I walked into the bandroom, I could hardly believe my ears.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    bit
    fun
    story
  3. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

As I walked into the bandroom, I could hardly believe my ears. Somebody told me a thread like this one was already here

4. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

As I walked into the bandroom, I could hardly believe my ears. Somebody told me a thread like this one was already here. Yet that was not even that was the original, the daddy of such threads is in fact found here....

5. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

As I walked into the bandroom, I could hardly believe my ears. Somebody told me a thread like this one was already here. Yet that was not even that was the original, the daddy of such threads is in fact found here....

I thought to myself its only a matter of time before a Mod comes along and locks it!

6. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

I thought to myself its only a matter of time before a Mod comes along and locks it! And sure enough I was right making this possibly the shortest story ever.

THE END

(it was also posted in the wrong place... :rolleyes:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.