BT band - Stockport Plaza, Sun 16th afternoon

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by asteria, Nov 11, 2003.

1. asteria

asteria Member

The British Telecom (BT) band will be perfoming at Stockport Plaza Theatre on -

Sunday 16th November at 3pm

An exciting concert programme featuring Olympic Fanfare & Theme, Call of the Cossacks, Harry James Concerto for Trumpet, Cry of the Celts and finishing off with a good old flag-waving session of Proms favourites, as well as much more!! :D

For more information pm/email me anytime before Friday eve, or ring the Stockport Plaza Theatre on 0161 477 7779
  2. rach marriott

rach marriott Member

see you there sweetie.... that's if i don't get lost :?
  3. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

have i noticed a movement of location rach?
  4. asteria

asteria Member

Just to point out that the concert is actually at 3pm and not 2:30pm as stated in local press, cheers! :)
  5. rach marriott

rach marriott Member

Just a bit!!!!

Leicester just couldn't contend with the joys of living with The Fart Machine (aka, a certain Mr Warder!!!)
  6. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

I shared a room with him in dublin once, nothing can compare I think!
  7. rach marriott

rach marriott Member

Sorry to go off topic...

but I just wanted to clarify one issue.... for the benefit of some a*seh*le (please don't assume that I mean NeilTwist... apologies if that seems implied!!), who has assumed that "The Fart Machine" is my so called pet name for my partner, unfortunately, that is not the case..... I'm obviously not that creative!

Apologies to Helen for going off thread!

& by the way.... the concert this afternoon was ace.... I enjoyed a good parp on 2nd cornet. Thank you to the BT peeps. :D
  8. asteria

asteria Member

Glad you came along Rach, thought the concert went really well, everyone seemed to have a good time, despite Mike's cringeworthy union-jack waistcoat! Only dissapointment was when he didn't dance across the stage in his Michael Flatley attire tho!

Hope you'll be down again for a parp sometime soon (the cornet type rather than the Warder variety!) :wink:
  9. rach marriott

rach marriott Member

Hey Helen!

I thought the concert was really good.. I liked the set up for the second half.... kinda big band stylee!!!! Fab!

That waistcoat was slightly disasterous.... but ..... anything for a chuckle!!!!! The old ladies liked it!

Ha ha ha ha