Bromsgrove Brass Band Summer School

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by daveredhead, May 11, 2005.

1. daveredhead

daveredhead Member

Hi all this is my first new post, (and who said plumbers can't think ) How many tMPrs are going to Bromsgrove Summer school this year, I am for one, (Hope that does'nt put anybody off, Just curious if a few, we can all wear our tshirts(With pride) for group SSchool photo:cool:

2. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I would love to go again...itsa brillant time (including the climbing over the fence after hours), but alas my visa will have run out :(

3. imthemaddude

imthemaddude Active Member

4. tootnbuzz

tootnbuzz Member

I'll also be there. I'll bring a few of my fellow Americans with me. I'll even bring all my mutes this time.

5. imthemaddude

Will they be able to fit them all on the plane?!....the mutes I mean

6. daveredhead

daveredhead Member

Hi if you bring all your cups and "tootenbuzz" brings all his mutes, we should have enough vessels to drink out of:clap:

7. Straightmute

Straightmute Active Member

Oh yes.

D

8. tootnbuzz

tootnbuzz Member

Well, I'll try. Don't you remember? I was the one who always borrowed your Harmon Mute last year for Cheek to Cheek. I did return it to you didn't I??

9. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

That was my harmon mute! (or dodgy excuse for a plastic-type harmon mute)

10. englishgill

englishgill Member

I'll be there again - it was my first BBSB experience last year and my eardrums have only just recovered from Indiana Jones played by 80ish players but I'm really looking forward to reaquainting myself with the odd can of Boddingtons and playing a bit - don't get out much me. Wonder if we can have 10+ tenor horns again this year and if Owen will make it to morning tutorials - perhaps not on both counts!

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    @ Bromsgrove 2005
    @ Bromsgrove
    I'LL BE THERE
    BBSS
  12. imthemaddude

How could I forget - I have a really cheezy photo of me and u together in the pub! :D

13. tootnbuzz

tootnbuzz Member

Right! I remember now. Thanks for bailing me out last summer.

Will you be there this summer?

By the way, how can I order a "The mouthpiece" t-shirt??

14. tootnbuzz

tootnbuzz Member

Ah, Yes. How could I forget that night?? A guy dosen't get an offer like that very often. :)

15. imthemaddude

Once a year is enough for anyone :biggrin:

16. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

You mean this one ;)

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 17, 2005
  17. tootnbuzz

tootnbuzz Member

That's the one!!! :p

18. stephen_clapton

stephen_clapton New Member

I will be there - with my cornet and nothing smaller than a 4 pint jug (or bass mute) :biggrin:

19. imthemaddude

:eek:
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GET IT OFF its an awful picture. :mad: we'd had lots of drink :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

20. tootnbuzz

tootnbuzz Member

Not Me!!! I was just getting started when the photo in question was taken :D :biggrin:

21. backrowbloke

backrowbloke Member

Not me....as I live practially next door to Bromsgrove school, seems like too much money for me to go & stay 100 yards from the house for a week ;)

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    @ Bromsgrove 2005
    @ Bromsgrove
    I'LL BE THERE
    BBSS