British Open DVD

Discussion in 'theMouthPiece.com User Reviews' started by jonford, Jan 29, 2005.

1. jonford

jonford Member

Has anyone got this DVD? Is it worth the £20? I really wanted to go to the British Open having never really been to a major contest but I unfortunatly had to move in my halls and get ready for University. Although I know the DVD won't be the same as being at the event is it still worth it?

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    DVD
    British Open
    anyone
    contest
    same
  3. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

you didnt miss much at this years open ;) ;)
    Though I thought the gala concert was pretty decent.. havn't seen it yet, but apparently worth it for the Stavanger choreography

4. BbBill

BbBill Supporting Member

I just got it yesterday, have been watching some of it over and over, I think its really good! Plus theres quite a few babes in the bands featured...! ;)

Stick the earphones on and turn up it up loud, its just like being there, especially at the end of Fodens!

Hope theres plans for more DVDs at contests or concerts, its good to see them again at different angles or the bits you missed. Even watching the bands close up and seeing the different playing styles of the players (or conducting styles) is quite interesting.

5. stephen_clapton

stephen_clapton New Member

Got to agree there, very good DVD :tup

6. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

I ordered this DVD along with the European 04 one today... can't wait for them to arrive :D :biggrin: