BrassedOn - Issue 3 OUT NOW!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Mofman, Dec 4, 2006.

1. Mofman

Mofman Member

BrassedOn - Issue 3 is out now. This could make a great Christmas Present for your loved ones.

An in depth look at Training Bands, What The Mouthpiece (.com) gets up to plus Alan Lawton's MBE, What's On Guide, Bandroom News, Open Mic, 7 Bands Featured and much more.

Log on to www.brassedon.co.uk or ask your local Northwest Band to purchase a copy.

2. sevenhelz

sevenhelz Active Member

I'm sorry, this looks intriguing but clearly BrassedOn 1 and 2 have bypassed me... what's it all about?
    xx

3. Mofman

Mofman Member

BrassedOn is a bi-annual magazine based on bands around the northwest. Basically, each band is asked to supply news, articles, photos etc... as well as a list of concert dates for the forthcoming 6 months. We then collect all the info and lay it out in a full colour 12 page quality printed magazine.

This magazine is then sold (at a reduced price) to each band (if they wish to buy copies that is) so they can sell them at their own concerts to families, friends, band members while making a little profit for the band in the process.

Hope this helps?

Regards
    Ian

PS If you wish to buy copies of Issues 1 & 2 I do have few spare. Private message me for further details.