BrassedOn Issue 2 – OUT NOW!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Mofman, Jun 4, 2006.

1. Mofman

Mofman Member

Keeping you up to date with all the news, views and do's in the Northwest, Issue 2 of BrassedOn is now available.

This issue, 7 bands featured including the 2005 Champions, Leyland Band celebrating their 60th anniversary, how United Co-op Milnrow and VBS Poynton will cope with moving up to the championship section and the chance to win a brass band CD of your choice.

All this plus the usual “What’s On Guide”; “Open Mic”; “Concert Review” and much, much more.

Log on to www.brassedon.co.uk to get hold of your copy now.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Leyland Band
    issue
    BrassedOn
    United Co-op Milnrow
    more
  3. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

I got mine in the post, and what a fantastic, fresh modern approach you guys at BrassedOn seem to have as well. Great stuff Ian...

Thanks for supporting tMP too.

4. Mofman

Mofman Member

Thanks for the feedback John. BrassedOn are very happy to support tMP as we too are very keen to promote and encourage the continuing success of the brass band movement. It's only with the support of fellow organisations such as tMP and your readers that this will succeed. So our thanks go as usual to all brass banders, supporters and businesses who have encouraged us to continue with the production of BrassedOn.

5. tpcornet12

tpcornet12 Member

Ian, can I get a copy!? What do you need me to do? I wasn't sure if you only dealt with bulk orders. If I like it, perhaps I could organise a bulk order for a big Patron's concert coming up soon in Bollington. Cheers.

6. Mofman

Mofman Member

Hi Tim,
    Yes you can buy one copy or loads of copies from me. Bulk orders would be great, if you buy them via your Band I sell them at a reduced rate so your Band can sell them on for a small profit. Every little Helps!