Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by highlander, May 13, 2004.

1. highlander

highlander New Member

Is there anyone who can tell me were to buy
    brassbandmusic more than justMusic in Glasgow? :?: :dunno
  2. Active Member

All Salvation Army and Kantaramusik titles are available from us.
  3. LU-Brasser

LU-Brasser Member

4. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

I would personally recommend justmusic, (who are basically a distributor for a number of the publishers I'm about to mention), and I know some people have had problems with them in the past, but last time I ordered from them, they delivered the very next day! But as you ask.... Thornes Music, TP Music, World of Brass, MMI Music and Dragon Music Publications (all of whom feature here pretty regularly!), Studio Music, MMI Music, Rakeway Music, Kirklees Music, Hallamshire Music, Wright and Round, Obrasso Verlag, R Smith and Co, etc. etc. etc. etc.! (I could go on.... something regular tMP-ers will be familiar with where I'm concerned!)Depends on what yer looking for! Most of the aforementioned have their own websites

5. bassinthebathroom

bassinthebathroom Active Member

JAGRINS Music Publications of Stockport, England publish music by several composers and arrangers, both established and new to the scene. Visit the website, where further details, including contact details are available. The company is run by Gareth Pritchard, so alternatively you could PM his son Gavin, who is a member on here - username "gavin", nice and simple that one! :D - or PM me, and one of us can arrange for a catalogue to be sent.
  6. Straightmute

Straightmute Active Member

Banks Music in York have a good stock of band music and can get hold of most things for me.

But do pay Dragon Music a visit too!

7. No one beats World of Brass for customer service
  8. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

9. You could take a look at our website for our own publications and also those of a few select other publishers. If we have a piece in stock we aim for delivery within 2-3 days.

Alternatively I would recommend Studio Music (, Banks of York or apart from Just Music.
  10. flashbarry

flashbarry Member

My music can be purchased from the following publishers:

Studio Music, Wright and Round, Bernaerts Music, Kirklees Music, Prima Publications, Obrasso Verlag and Musikverlag Frank.

Full contact details can be seen at

TIMBONE Active Member

12. jobriant

jobriant Member

American Brass Band Music

There is a small but growing selection of Brass Band music, not available elsewhere, at Bayside Music Press (California). The website link is below.
  13. baritone boy

baritone boy New Member

You could try Francis Evans at Accent Music Publishing.
  14. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

You could always try one of the many publishers who kindly choose to support tMP by sponsoring us with a banner advertisement on here.

15. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

16. Active Member

I can recommend R.Smith & Co. especially as it has been announced that we are acquiring their entire share capital next month!