Brass Workshop with Brett Baker

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by Nigel Hall, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Nigel Hall

Nigel Hall Supporting Member

The Oxfordshire & District Brass Band Association is holding a Brass Workshop on Sunday 11th April 2010 at Sandhills School Oxford. The workshop is being run by principal Trombone of Black Dyke Band, Brett Baker.

More details/Schedule/Entry Form can be obtained from me by email HERE. The forms will shortly be available on the ODBBA website (www.odbba.org)

The cost is £10 for adults and £5 for Under 16's and Senior Citizens.

Two lucky delegates will also get personal tuition on their chosen solos by Brett.

Entry numbers limited, so early completion of the form is advised.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Brett Baker The Oxfordshire & District Brass Band Association
    Trombone
    Black Dyke Band
    @hotmail.co.uk
    ODBBA
  3. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

Hi Nigel,

Is it bad form for the accompanist to bring his trombone along too?

4. Nigel Hall

Absolutely......NOT!!!! I take it you are available then, just that I've not heard "officially"

5. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

Yes indeed. Truth be told, I only emailed Martin to confirm a few minutes ago...

6. Nigel Hall

That's great. I'll let Brett know and ask him to get the music to me asap.

7. Vegasbound

Vegasbound Active Member

8. Nigel Hall

I haven't as we are not limiting entrance to trombone players, this is open to any brass player who wants to come along.

9. Vegasbound

Vegasbound Active Member

Doesn't have to be just for trombone players to be of interest...and Brett is currently the President of the BTS.

10. Nigel Hall

Closing date for entries is 31st March and there are places currently available.

11. Nigel Hall

Just a quick reminder that the closing date of 31st March is just a week away.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Brett Baker The Oxfordshire & District Brass Band Association
    Trombone
    Black Dyke Band
    @hotmail.co.uk
    ODBBA
  13. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Just to let people know that we have extended the closing date for this event by a week or so. If you haven't got your entries in yet, it is not too late! This promises to be a fantastic event led by one of the best trombonists and teachers in the world. Don't miss out on your chance to take part!