Brass of Praise, Hadleigh, 29th May 2008

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by PeterBale, Apr 20, 2008.

1. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Hadleigh Temple, London Road, Hadleigh, Essex (on the A13)

(from Switzerland)

7.45pm, Thursday 29th May 2008

Pay on the door: £4 (concessions £3)

Brass of Praise is the National Band of the Salvation Army in Switzerland. They are over for a few days only, taking in their appearance at the Gospel Arts Concert at the Royal Albert Hall on 31st May. They are at Maidenhead on the Friday evening, & I'll post further details when I have them. For further information see their website:
  2. double0seven

double0seven New Member

Brass of Praise has a new Website

Hi Peter,

Nice to see some advertisement for our trip to England ;-)

Brass of Praise has a new Website with some Media content including some musical appetizers ... So I invite everyone interested in our work to visit us by following this link:

For those of You who are more on the traditional side, there is a page embedded into the official Swiss Salvation Army Portal - please follow:

The old webpage has been removed from the web and isn't available anymore ...

Have fun on the new sites! I'm looking forward to meet You on our trip to England!

God bless U!

Christoph Jakob (one of the songsters)

3. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Excellent programme, and certainly very different - they have a real gift for communication, and if anyone can get along to Maidenhead tomorrow you could find it a revelation. Integrated programme with first-class audio-visual input, and some cracking arrangements.

Details of tomorrow's concert are as follows:

Friday 30 May: Visit of "Brass of Praise" from Switzerland, 7.30pm. Tickets are £3.00.

The Salvation Army
    Maidenhead Corps
    East Road
    SL6 1PJ

Tel: 01628 625914
    Last edited: May 29, 2008

IYOUNG Member

Glad you enjoyed it we are off to Maidenhead tonight sounds like it is going to be a splendid night of entertainment