Brass Music for Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Robin Norman, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Robin Norman

Robin Norman Member

After careful consideration I have decided to sell off some of my brass ensemble, brass band and concert band music. I gathered quite a collection when at college and I was involved in a lot of brass groups but most of it has never been played. So it is time for it to go. The current list includes many titles in the Just Brass series (music of the Philip Jones Ensemble) plus others. I'll be adding to the list as I manage to go through the filing cabinets si don't forget to keep checking back.

I am, this year, undertaking teacher training and, this week, my laptop (of the last 8 years), finally gave up the ghost so I need to buy a new one. Being on student income now I can't afford to just go out and buy one any more so that is why I'm selling these things off.

For a full list visit my e-bay sellers page on and grab yourself a bargain. Any questions don't hesitate to contact me.
  2. Robin Norman

Robin Norman Member

Many thanks to all those that purchased music from my last batch on e-bay. I have just uploaded the second batch of brass ensemble music to e-bay. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Once again my e-bay 'sales' page is :-
  3. Hells Bones

Hells Bones Active Member

Consider your Brandenburg 3 sold ;)