Brass Jokes

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by nicolaforsberg, Feb 5, 2005.

1. These might keep you entertained:

Q: How many trumpet players does it take to change a lightbulb? A: Five. One to handle the bulb and four to tell him how much better they could have done it.

Q: How do you know when a trumpet player is at your door?
    A: The doorbell shrieks!

Q: What's the difference between a bass trombone and a chain saw? A: Vibrato, though you can minimize this difference by holding the chain saw very still.

Q: What is a gentleman?
    A:Somebody who knows how to play the trombone, but doesn't.

Post up any more you know!

2. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Referring to a gag I previously used as my signature...

Boy: 'Dad, I want to play the trumpet when I grow up'

Dad: 'But son, you can't do both!'

3. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

luvin the jokes Nic :clap:

There used to be some good ones on the Longridge site, this is the gist of one of them...

There were cornet players and 3 trombone players going on a tour of Europe. They got to the train station, and the 3 cornet players bought a ticket each. The 3 trombone players only got one ticket between them. The cornet players asked them 'how are you going to manage with only one ticket?' The trombone players replied 'watch and you'll see'.
    They all got on the train, the cornet players sat down in the carriage and the trombone players all crowed into the toilet. When the ticket inspector came, he knocked on the toilet door and called 'ticket please'. A hand emerged from behind the door, gave the ticket inspector the ticket, and he moved on. The cornet players saw this and a few days later, they were getting on another train and bought one ticket between them. However, the trombone players didn't buy one at all. The cornet players asked them 'how are you going to manage without a ticket?'. The trombone players replied 'watch and you'll see'.
    They all got on the train, and the trombone players sat in the carriage, and the cornet players crowded into the toilet. A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door, and one of the cornet players handed the ticket from behind the door. The cornet players then took their seats in the carriage. A few minutes later the ticket inspector appeared. 'Tickets please...'