Brass in Concert 2008/DVD

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by gcbtrom, Jan 10, 2008.

1. gcbtrom

gcbtrom Member

Afternoon everyone. new to this forum so if this is in the wrong place, then let me know - it's rather confusing... :oops:

Just wondering when the DVD for the 2007 Brass In Concert will be available. And also, does anyone know the dates for the 2008 event? Hoping to get away and watch it live.

Cheers,

Ayrton

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Concert 2008
    everyone
    place
    2007 Brass In Concert
    Cheers
  3. WorldofBrass.com

WorldofBrass.com Active Member

The DVD will be available in March but if you pre-order from us before 1st February you can get it for £19.95 instead of £24.95. As per the 2006 product, 2007 is a triple DVD. Click here to be taken straight there.

Our Recordings Projects Manager is out of the country at the moment so I can't post the exact track list. However, I'm led to believe that all of the Grimethorpe / Eikanger concert is included as is the whole of the winning programme from Brighouse & Rastrick.

4. gcbtrom

gcbtrom Member

Hi thanks for that. I will pre-order during next week.

5. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

Hello Ayrton, welcome to theMouthPiece! Since you were searching for a certain DVD, I moved your thread to the Advertisments section.

Questions about contest dates can be posted in the "Adjudicator's section"

If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate contacting one of the forum moderators or administrators...

6. Forest Gump

Forest Gump Member

Got my copy today half way through watching it, so far really good.

7. Forest Gump

Forest Gump Member

Finished watching it know, i really enjoyed it. It does give you a lot idea's for your own concerts. The star of the dvd for me is Glyn williams, barking mad.

8. marc71178

marc71178 Member

Have all the pre-orders been sent out yet?

Mine hasn't arrived (ordered on the day a batch of 5)

9. gcbtrom

gcbtrom Member

I haven't seen mine either... I know it will take a tad longer seeing as it's got to go over the channel, but it's been a week now... normally stuff from WOB gets to me within 4/5 days

10. BoozyBTrom

BoozyBTrom Member

Dont worry some of us ordered the ~DVD's months ago and still havent received them.

But the money was taken instantly. Strange that eh!.

11. swisscornet

swisscornet Member

my dvd finally arrived last saturday...

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Concert 2008
    everyone
    place
    2007 Brass In Concert
    Cheers
  13. gcbtrom

gcbtrom Member

It wasn't released until 31st March so there's bound to be a few months of waiting. I didn't mind that, just now its a week and still no sign... :( I want to watch some BRASS!!!!!!!!

14. BoozyBTrom

BoozyBTrom Member

The release date has changed several times as the year has gone on. But the cash is taken instantly. Which amuses me.

I have seen the DVD saw it yesterday a mates copy who ordered it last week!!!!!!!!

15. gcbtrom

gcbtrom Member

Ah I see, the only date i heard of was the 31st March. Most places take the cash instantly anyway.

16. gcbtrom

gcbtrom Member

Haha.... Mine came through the post yesterday of all days - they day I was moaning where it was...

Watched it but to be honest I'm not so keen on it. Prefer the 2006 DVD. I don't know why but something about the 07 one doesn't make me that interested.

B+R were amazing though. Loved Fodens "Grandfathers Clock" too!!
    Couple of others I liked but nothing that "revved" me off the clock. Might just be me...

17. swisscornet

swisscornet Member

I totally agree.....something is missing..........I don't know what..

18. BoozyBTrom

BoozyBTrom Member

Mine finally arrived yesterday too after all my whinging lol.

But I know what you mean, I couldnt put my finger on it and watched a bit of the 2006 DVD afterwards and warmed to that DVD more. Odd but something does feel different about the production.

Oh well at least i get my mush on telly. Even if it is making a prat of myself in Officer Krupkee. :oops::oops::oops: