Brass CDs for sale - cheap!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by, Mar 9, 2005.

1. I have just listed a number of brass CDs for sale on eBay, all ending on Wednesday 16th March 2005.

Please see my ebay shop for full details:

There will be more CDs listed soon.

Happy bidding!

Edit: Link added:
    PB, Mod
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2005
  2. Just to let you all know, two more CDs have been added today which will end on Friday 18th. These are Partita - BNFL Band, and Jazz - Williams Fairey. Go and have a look!

3. Some of you might have guessed that I'm having a clearout! This is going towards funding necessary essentials such as a car/iPod. ;)

Four more titles have just been added. The complete list now reads:

An Evening with B&R (1 day left)
    Sousa Marches, Williams Fairey (1 day left)
    Virtuosi Baroque Music, Czech Brass Ensemble (1 day left)
    The Childs Brothers with Brass Band 'de Bazuin' Oenkerk (1 day left)

Partita, BNFL Band (2 days left)
    Jazz - Williams Fairey (2 days left)

Gregson Vol 3, Williams Fairey (6 days left)
    Pictures at an Exhibition, Britannia Building Soc Band (6 days left)
    Blitz, Black Dyke (6 days left)
    Modern Masterpieces, Various Bands (6 days left)

The link again is which you can also get to through my website.

Some great titles there. Happy bidding.

4. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

where did you nick all those cd's from?! :confused: :eek:
  5. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders Active Member

:eek: How can you let the thrills go... Its a great album... :eek:

Aidan... Could you please slap your mate for me... :D
  6. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

... and he's getting rid off Idlewild's album ..... :dunno
  7. Chris Sanders

Idlewild?!? :-|

Aidan... Could you slap Brassneck too...

Just Kiddin... ;)
  8. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

:cool: (I prefer Idlewild's 'The Remote Part' album to their newly released effort 'Warnings/Promises'!)
  9. Well if I'm selling these to fund the oh so essential iPod purchase then I won't be needing all these CDs will I? :rolleyes:

Yeah the Idlewild ones good but I never listen to it so its better off with someone else!! And theres only 3 tunes on the Thrills one that don't annoy me ;) Not that I'm trying to discourage anyone buying it (Actually its the best album ever made).
  10. Chris Sanders

Ok i'll let you off then...

On second thoughts Slap him again...
  11. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

Nick, are you buying the 40 gig iPod? Friends of mine who have bought it have opted to use the Sony MDR-EX71SL earphones instead those supplied. Cheapest on the High Street is Argos for £30. You can buy them in white as well as black finish.
  12. Already got them :) They're superb, like ear plugs with a little speaker in.

Thanks anyway.

Not quite sure which iPod yet, so long as its going to last (so might opt for colour screen version) and has enough room for a plane journey to Australia's worth of tunes!
  13. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

• 40 GB model holds up to 10,000 songs; supports AAC (16 to 320 Kbps), MP3 (32 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible, AIFF, Apple Lossless and WAV
    • Up to 12 hours battery life when fully charged (typically 4 hours); fast-charge in as little as 2 hours
    • Mac OS X or Windows 2000 and XP compatible; FireWire and USB 2.0 interface for fastest digital transfer available
    • Feature upgrades from previous version include new Click Wheel, slimmer case, and easier navigation
    • Comes with earbud headphones, AC adapter, FireWire cable, USB 2.0 cable, and dock
    (courtesy of
  14. 4 Hours Left!!!

Just four hours left for the first four CDs now. Price is still quite low, go grab a bargain! (I want my iPod!)
  15. Going... going... gone.

Two of the CDs have just ended. Two more end within the next 30 mins! Go grab a bargain!!
  16. People are following this link so it is worth me keeping this thread going if anyones wondering.

I have added three more CDs that may interest you:

Gregson vol 1 - Desford Colliery (all the classic Gregson tracks)
    Get this - New York Ska Jazz Ensemble (do what it says in the title ;))
    Echo Park - Feeder

Two items are ending within 24 hours - Jazz (Faireys) and Partita (BNFL). Both are still at low prices.

I have lowered the postage rates too as I realised they were a little bit high (especially the international one... oops).

Happy bidding
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2005
  17. 6 Items ending within 24 hours. Two haven't been bid on so you could end up with a bargain.

18. little_b_140

little_b_140 Member

I just knew it!!!

Heehee!!! I could of bet my life on you adding another update today, regarding your CD's - lol!

Keep up the good work hun x.x.x
  19. 2 Items relisted:

Gregson vol 1 - all the classics on it.
    New York Ska Jazz Ensemble - 'Get This' - something a bit different.

These are back on for 7 days.