Brass Bands

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Bbmad, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Bbmad

Bbmad Active Member

:tongue::clap:Good evening

Can anyone clarify for me lol, there is always a place for the trombone, it just depends I suppose on the relative position of there (or is that their?)?

Going forward I just wonder if the movement has really considered to proliferation of the tuning and mouthpiece of "seats available". I suppose the adjudicator just has to weigh up if the overall bandroom has the required, if I may say so, "better to do it that way".

That is a very good point you make, I just sometimes wonder if you are missing the point in this instance.

What do peeps think??? If this doesn't get the attention required, I think it would just freedom.

2. Ianroberts

Ianroberts Well-Known Member

sorry fella, but you lost me right after you said good evening :confused::confused:

3. iancwilx

iancwilx Active Member

Eh ?

~ Mr Wilx

4. Bob Sherunkle

Bob Sherunkle Member

Welsh ?

Just a guess.

5. Alyn James

Alyn James Member

:)

6. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

Someone is nissed as a pewt!

7. Ianroberts

Ianroberts Well-Known Member

They come on here spouting their rubbish ! :confused:

8. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

Crikey, automated bots are getting good these days.

9. Pauli Walnuts

Pauli Walnuts Moderator Staff Member

Is this our old friend @brassbandmaestro?

10. mikelyons

No, I think not. Tim always made sense even if he couldn't spell sense! :D Per'aps the poor chap's furrin? From Birmingham, or somesuch place?

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Good eveningCan
    instance
    tuning
    mouthpiece
    tongue
  12. mikelyons

Seems like part of a conversation- one-sided,like...

13. Tubawolves

Tubawolves Member

Nah, he ay from ere, we doh talk like tha in the block country or brummigum! Ar reckon is tha Red Octoba fella pullin ya plonka a gen! Anyrodeup up yow watch the hoss rode and keep sairf, tarra abit

14. I think someone could be six pence short of a shilling, a sandwich short of a picnic, not a full deck, a can short of a six pack or worse a band short of tuba player.