Brass Bands

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Bbmad, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Bbmad

Bbmad Active Member

:tongue::clap:Good evening

Can anyone clarify for me lol, there is always a place for the trombone, it just depends I suppose on the relative position of there (or is that their?)?

Going forward I just wonder if the movement has really considered to proliferation of the tuning and mouthpiece of "seats available". I suppose the adjudicator just has to weigh up if the overall bandroom has the required, if I may say so, "better to do it that way".

That is a very good point you make, I just sometimes wonder if you are missing the point in this instance.

What do peeps think??? If this doesn't get the attention required, I think it would just freedom.
  2. Ianroberts

Ianroberts Well-Known Member

sorry fella, but you lost me right after you said good evening :confused::confused:
  3. iancwilx

iancwilx Active Member

Eh ?

~ Mr Wilx
  4. Bob Sherunkle

Bob Sherunkle Member

Welsh ?

Just a guess.
  5. Alyn James

Alyn James Member

6. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

Someone is nissed as a pewt!
  7. Ianroberts

Ianroberts Well-Known Member

They come on here spouting their rubbish ! :confused:
  8. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

Crikey, automated bots are getting good these days.
  9. Pauli Walnuts

Pauli Walnuts Moderator Staff Member

Is this our old friend @brassbandmaestro?
  10. mikelyons

No, I think not. Tim always made sense even if he couldn't spell sense! :D Per'aps the poor chap's furrin? From Birmingham, or somesuch place?
  11. mikelyons

Seems like part of a conversation- one-sided,like...
  12. Tubawolves

Tubawolves Member

Nah, he ay from ere, we doh talk like tha in the block country or brummigum! Ar reckon is tha Red Octoba fella pullin ya plonka a gen! Anyrodeup up yow watch the hoss rode and keep sairf, tarra abit
  13. I think someone could be six pence short of a shilling, a sandwich short of a picnic, not a full deck, a can short of a six pack or worse a band short of tuba player.