Brass Band WLTM Musicians

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by comrademalk, Aug 30, 2006.

1. comrademalk

comrademalk New Member

Brass Band WLTM Musicians. Ex Military. S/NS. Eb/Bb. Dressing up / Uniforms. GSOH. Serious and fun. For long term relationship and occasional nights out. Maybe we can make music together. South Notts / East Midlands.
  2. sooooper sop

sooooper sop Member

Which band is this I wonder! :-? :?:
  3. comrademalk

comrademalk New Member

Hello Ian. It's the South Notts Hussars. Previously TA/RHA but now mostly civillian, although informally supported by the Army - with instruments, practice room and some opportunities to play (plus we don't have to pay any 'subs').

Best wishes,

4. nook1938

nook1938 Supporting Member

5. comrademalk

comrademalk New Member

100% ers

Those days are gone :D . Membership of the band no longer requires Territorial Army membership, and things are a bit more relaxed now, with a majority of civillian members and a more democratic outlook. Having said that, we are all committed to maintaining a tradition, whilst also seeking new directions. Needless to say, we are all committed to the band. Why not come and see for yourself?

Best regards,

6. nook1938

nook1938 Supporting Member

Thanks for the offer Malcolm, but it is a fair distance and I believe you are a Brass Band not a Military style one, that is no Sax's. Everyone as to be committed at some stage.

I know you pay Travel, but I do not think you would from Wakefield.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2006