Brass Band Hunnies!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by suddenly seymour, Nov 21, 2005.

1. suddenly seymour

suddenly seymour New Member

In view of the latest depressing threads of "the ugliest section" and "the most miserable section" I though I'd spread the love and start a thread where you can nominate your Brass Band Hunnies (...kinda like FHM high street hunnies!)
    If enough people come forward (boys and girls!) I thought we could produce a calendar for charity (a bit like the Calendar girls ;))....we could make it a flip-sided one so that one side is for boys and the other for girls....gives you the choice who you want to look at each month!!!:D

What do you think?!?!?!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    FHM
    Brass Band Hunnies
    DWhat
    Calendar girls
    kinda
  3. PowerRanger

PowerRanger Member

What a fantastic idea :clap:

Helen Tyler, Fodens (Baritone)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2005
  4. Di

Di Active Member

Whilst, at the moment, we feel we should allow this thread following on from the "Ugly" and "Miserable" threads, we will not allow this to get out of hand. Please respect the privacy of others and do not post photographs without prior knowledge and permission from the person involved. Also, if any individual feels offended by any remarks, please do not hesitate to contact one of the team. Thank you.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2005
  5. midwalesman

midwalesman Member

Claire Francis, Emley - (second part of the challenge completed?)
    The ladies from Pennine - you know who you are
    Helen Tyler - I agree with the aforementioned post!

The calendar would be a good idea for Brass Band Aid? Sell them for next years Xmas and it would certainly create some interest! Us at B+R may have an interest in full subscription ;-)

6. caramelbunny

caramelbunny Member

Great idea!! :clap:

We did a similar thing in uni with our Athletic Union teams...was such a laugh and raised loads for charity too :D

7. midwalesman

midwalesman Member

And of course how could I forget the ever gorgeous and delicious Miss Sadler of Sellers fame ;-) (I'm sure Mark will back me up on that later) Sorry darling, hope that you forgive me :)

8. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

We should make it a rule in this thread that you can't nominate anyone from your own band...that way no retribution can be exacted for not mentioning anyone...but of course if I could I'd nominate all the ladies in my band as Mass (as in "a group of) December.

9. I also would like to put Jayne (from Sellers) foward, as banding hottie.

She is a true band babe.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2005
  10. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

I wish!! :cool:

11. Melph

Melph Member

I would like to vote to keep Cawston Band bass Section from the calender.....

Point a camera at them and for some reason, the belt on their trousers alwasys seems to fail. It isnt nice, so keep them off.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    FHM
    Brass Band Hunnies
    DWhat
    Calendar girls
    kinda
  13. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders Active Member

So who's going to be the first loser to add his ugly girlfriend to this list just to keep them sweet ;)

*joke*

14. Melph

Melph Member

Does it have to be a real girlfriend or one that follows me around (in my head)?

15. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

jayney sadler should be on every page...

16. Wow.. the person that bags you will be one lucky lady....!!!

he he!

There are so many good looking guys in brass bands i wouldn't know where to start....
    Is that a cop out?! :)
    I think it is!

I'm sure that the guys that i think are gorgeous know about it...!! ;)

17. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

wouldn't be a certain midwalesman would it? tee hee:eek:

18. Chris Sanders

Hell Yeah, Because I can stretch to a slightly more romantic gesture than to post about her on a brass band website??

:confused:

19. Hmm.. ok and midwalesman?! :) Don't know where thats come from.... :)

And Sandman.. i'm sure you would.. that's why i said they'd be lucky..... :D

hmm.... :)

What sort of romantic things?

20. Chris Sanders

Dunno, Mr S is a spur of the mo kinda guy, but he's not as much of an AR53 as some certain people think!! :D

21. suddenly seymour

suddenly seymour New Member

Ok this seems to be going well so far!!!:D
    But lets stick to the point in question and get some more nominations for our Hunnies....bit short on guys at the minute!!!! I know some of you are vain enough to nominate yourselves!!!!;)
    Had another thought...if you submit instrument along with name, we can divide the calendar up by an instrument per month! :cool:

22. midwalesman

midwalesman Member

There was me thinking that nominating those lovely ladies was a gentlemanly thing to do :) I would like think that I'm not one of the vain ones that have been mentioned! lol

Been called many things but not vain! Generally after many Stellas. However there is also lovely Lucy Forbes on Baritone from Scottish Co-op. ;-)