Brass Band Downloads/MP3 etc

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by simonbassbone, Apr 7, 2006.

1. simonbassbone

simonbassbone Member

Is anyone out there aware of any band downloads available? I've found some of the Chandos back catalogue of Dyke, Besses & Faireys from the 80's & 90's at chandos.net

Any other ideas would be great. Are Doyen/ World Of Brass planning to make downloads avaivable?:confused:

2. johnmartin

johnmartin Active Member

World of Brass have said on here before that they are looking at this.

iTunes has a few downloads and of course there is always brasscast.

3. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

... and on top of this, if any band or organisation is seriously considering offering their recordings and media via the web and wishes to discuss commercial arrangements with tMP where we can offer your recordings as downloadable products, please do get in touch with me. Imagine... a huge viewing audience, with a high propensity to buy band music - many of whom are ready and waiting for your product to be marketed and promoted to them. The opportunity for generating significant revenue for your band is enormous.

I am more than willing to discuss commercial terms Service Levels for such products and services.

Mail me at: john@themouthpiece.com

4. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

[plug]Westoe Brass Band's recent debut recording "Beyond the Colliery" is available on iTunes. For a sample check out the podcast link in my signature[/plug]