Brand new proffessional website for your band on a budget!!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by mightytuba, Jul 20, 2005.

1. mightytuba

mightytuba New Member

Professional Website for your Band/company on a Budget!!

I am a student web designer/brass bander, I am offering to design and build your band/companies new website!! All that is left for you to take care of is hosting/uploading, although I can offer advice on this.

An internet presence is becoming increasingly important for all organisations, bands included. I am also offering this service to individual musicians. I understand how important it is to make a good impression on your site. You choose the content so you could have forums, picture gallerys and much more on your unique, professional site.

Your band/company could get all this for as little as £200, so if you think your band/company might be interested in this not to be missed opportunity to get online email me today at madgrapes@aol.com an example of my work can be found at www.geocities.com/countymusic11

2. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

3. James Yelland

James Yelland Active Member

I presume the misspelling of the word 'professional' is a deliberate act to draw attention to your services and get a quick laugh into the bargain?? The strategy works!! Good luck with your enterprise.