Brand New Euph For Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Steve, Jun 23, 2005.

1. Steve

Steve Active Member

As New MAESTRO for sale

Almost new YAMAHA MAESTRO EUPHONIUM for sale. Excellent euph in Silver Plate.

Looking for around £2200 ONO and the RRP is £3899 so its a bargain really.

Comes with case in excellent condition, Yamaha's mouthpiece still in the wrapping, the care kit, 2 year Yamaha warranty (-a few months) and I have a Bach gig bag as well.

Will be going on ebay in the next few weeks but want to sell it through here really. pm me for pics / details

Thanks

2. Steve

Steve Active Member

^^^^^^

Just amended some details and this euph is now available immediately to a good home

3. Steve

Steve Active Member

OK all, someone please find a buyer for this euph cos I am desperate to sell it to fund my YABB tour and to live when I get back. Please please someone find me a buyer. Its gonna cost £30 to list this on ebay and thats 16 pints in happy hour

4. Steve

Steve Active Member

OK guys, I HAVE to sell this baby now so am open to some offers on it. I refue to put it on ebay at that cost and I certainly wont list this without a reserve so I am relying on tMpers to find me a buyer. If anyone knows a really really really rich person who doesnt need a euph but has a big heart then that will do me fine.

Thanks all, now get selling (or buying)

5. Steve

Steve Active Member

Sold