Brand New Baritone Horn For Sale...perhaps christmas pressie?

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by bobbyp, Dec 9, 2010.

1. bobbyp

bobbyp Member

Here I have a brand new Baritone Horn for sale, the make and model being Acustic Benson. It is still in its original wrapping, never been out of the case or even played. Through the plastic I have checked the valves which are rather nice to the fingers, having not been out of the lastic however I cannot comment on its tone. This was bought by accident, as I was misinformed about it being a euphonium, but a sale is a sale and I bought it without return.
    I am looking for £400 for this brand new instrument plus shipping, but please feel free to make me a reasonable offer. You can come view this item if you wish, I am based in birmingham, just message me to arrange an appointment. Feel free to ask any questions, arrange a viewing or make me an offer!

2. Was it purchased via the internet - because if it was then you have at least 7 days to return for a full refund - if bought on ebay - I think it's 14 days...............

3. bobbyp

bobbyp Member

It was purchased on a chinese website, and i opened a dispute but to no real outcome. It was advertised as a wholesale Besson Sovereign Euphonium, and i thought why not take the risk? But then they do offer a full refund when returned, but to ship back to china? Id rather sell it on here and make my money back than lose a chunk of what i originally paid in shipping costs back again.

4. bobbyp

bobbyp Member

Any interest? brand new still with plastic wrapping inside. Would be great for a beginner or a child?
    Make me an offer :)

5. Bayerd

Bayerd Active Member

Drop the price to something sensible then.....

6. bobbyp

bobbyp Member

£250? Brand new...

7. bobbyp

bobbyp Member

£200? Anyone? Or even a trade?

8. bobbyp

bobbyp Member

Any offers? Really want to get rid of this...

9. Bayerd

Bayerd Active Member

How much will it cost you to drive to your local tip and wazz it into the metal container?

The chinese are very adept at this, promise the earth but leave you with sh!te. Put it down to experience......