Boscombe Band in partnership with Fountain City Brass Band

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Active Member

Boscombe Band of The Salvation Army is pleased to announce a joint concert with Fountain City Brass Band from Kansas City, USA on Friday 20th November 2009 at 7.30pm.
    The band will be visiting Bournemouth as part of its 2009 UK Tour.

Fountain City Brass Band (FCBB) completed a remarkable double hat-trick of US titles in November 2009 by winning their 3rd consecutive US Open Championships, matching the feat they achieved earlier in April at the North American Brass Band Championships.

Tickets for the concert are priced £7 for a reserved seat (gallery) and £5 for an unreserved seat (downstairs) payable on the door.

Derek Kittle is responsible for tickets sales and he can be contacted on 01202 420410.

The concert will take place at The Salvation Army Citadel, Palmertson Road, Boscombe, Bournemouth, BH1 4HT.
  2. Active Member

I submitted this to the calendar on the same day but it doesn't yet appear there.

Is the calendar facility still working or is it only selected events that are approved for inclusion?
    I'd be grateful for some feedback so as not to be wasting my efforts in the future.
  3. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Sorry Carl - keep forgetting to check for Events awaiting approval :oops:

All done now ;)
  4. Active Member

Thank you Peter.
    Would it be helpful if I drop you a PM in the future?