BORO ARE CLASS!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by deave, Feb 11, 2004.

1. deave

deave Member

That's it mainly...come on boro!!

Cannot beleive I have band instead of going to the league cup final

deave-sellers

2. manx_yessir

manx_yessir Member

Well done Boro on beatin Man Ure tonight.....as a Liverpool fan it gives me great pleasure when those southern softies loose! :wink:

3. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Totally agree with you Deave. But only because the Yellow and Green Promotion Machine were out of action last night.

See you at the Riverside next season :lol:

4. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

You mean the 'Greasy Joe' cafe opposite the station mate? :lol: :roll:

5. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

:oops: Rumbled! No Usually found in the Kings Arms top of Hall Road before home games. :lol:

6. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

I'd never have thought to look in a pub for you mate :oops:

7. BoozyBTrom

BoozyBTrom Member

Being a Leeds ( No Jokes Please ) fan who live in the Boro i will never hear the last of this.

My Life wont be worth living now Boo Hoo :( :( :( :(

8. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

Being a Leeds fan though, your life isn't worth living anyway.

9. yorkie19

yorkie19 Active Member

Gutted! One orange defender for sale anyone? Swap for a can of tango.

10. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

Whilst it was pleasing to see someone do over Manure at Old Trafford, (2 headed goals from a midget!!!!!!!!), the boro are still a bunch of smog monsters from smogland.

They are about as dull as a very dull thing and all have toxic waste poisoning. To quote the ubiquitous Billy Furious;

"..I once had occasion to drive through Middlesborough with someone from sunderland who visibly shuddered - from sunderland for God's sake - can you imagine?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But they detest the mackems as much as we do, so they do have at least one likeable trait!!

[disclaimer]no offence intended, all very tongue in cheek rivalry[/disclaimer]

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Cannot
    BORO
    league cup final
    deave-sellers
    beleive
  12. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

carling cup final... bring it on smoggies :D

13. deave

deave Member

Too damned right..i hate the mackems!!
    I went to a mackem school and got booted every day the season we beat them to promotion 97/98 and nailed em 3 times....haha!!!! The bruises didn't effect the JOY!! mwahahahaha

COMEONBORO!!!

14. Heather

Heather Member

Yes, its great to see Middlesborough beat Man Utd but i won't be thinking good thoughts about them on Feb 29th!!!
    I shall be there, at Cardiff supporting the 'mighty Wanderers'!!!!!!....can't wait!