Bored Bored Bored

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by bigmamabadger, Jan 4, 2007.

1. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Gaah! Am stuck at home with a torn ligament. Can't drive, can hardly walk and the stairs take a while to negotiate. EDB is in Reading and LBB is at school.
    However I have won Best Individual Post and General Favourite Poster for which I thank you all.
    [attempts to curtsey elegantly and falls into cat food bowl]
  2. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

Well done getting your tMP awards BMB. :)
  3. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

Surely you could be using your time to polish the mantel piece ready for you new shiney glass awards. Do you get ones like on the picture?
  4. 1alexm

1alexm Member

i'm bored too, luckily i have band tonight
  5. Di

Di Active Member

Well done on your Best Individual Post and Favourite Poster awards, (even if you did cause me a bit of grief over the holidays). ;);)
  6. Ryan06

Ryan06 Member

ouch,must hurt...Im actually home injured as well. I dislocated my shoulder while at work so I have the next month off! during this time I'll be practicing my baritone around 3-4hrs a day. Going to be great!
  7. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Sorry Di! Should at least have looked at the Xmas Quiz, shouldn't I...:rolleyes:
  8. Flutey

Flutey Active Member

That's what happens when badgers are allowed to wear stilettos!!! :rolleyes:
  9. Di

Di Active Member

Not to worry, I couldn't get cross with a badger. ;) Hope the poorly badger gets better soon.