Boobs and Briggus: Pink and Purple Reign Concert - FRIDAY 13TH MAY

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by laurenmariewhite1989, May 6, 2011.

1. Ladies and Gentlemen, I am currently in my fourth and final year at Birmingham Conservatoire and for my dissertation/Major Project I have organised the entire following event. If all of you brass banders/musicians out that could support me and the Breast Cancer Campaign in one of the biggest brass banding events the Conservatoire has ever seen, that would be fantastic.
    BOOBS AND BRIGGUS: PINK AND PURPLE REIGN
    featuring
    “Boobs and Brass” and “The Brighouse and Rastrick Band”

Guest Soloist: Lauren-Marie White
    Musical Directors: Mr Sandy Smith and Martin Dawson
    Compere: Carolyn Oldershaw

The girls of “Boobs and Brass” and Brighouse and Rastrick Band are once again joining forces in aid of the Breast Cancer Campaign.

With all monies going to the BCC, we present to you a programme guaranteed to get your pulse racing! Organised by Lauren-Marie White, both Bands will take to the stage performing a wide range of repertoire, varying from Handel to popular classics.

The concert will take place at Birmingham Conservatoire’s Sir Adrian Boult Hall on Friday 13th May 2011 commencing at 7.45pm. Tenor trombonist, Lauren Marie will be the guest soloist for the evening.

There will also be a chance to win a pair of tickets to go and see Avenue Q at the Birmingham Hippodrome and the BBC Big Band at Birmingham’s Town Hall, Vouchers to be wined and dined at Nandos, Spa Treatments along with plenty more raffle prizes to be won.

NOT TO BE MISSED!

7.45pm, The Sir Adrian Boult Hall

£14 (student concessions £10)
    TICKETS AVAILABLE ON THE NIGHT but buy now to avoid disappointment!

Tickets are now available from THE BOX in Birmingham’s Central Library:

Tel: 0121 245 4455

Or visit www.birmingham-box.co.uk

For more information please visit: www.boobsandbrass.com
    or drop me an email on laurenmarie1989@hotmail.co.uk

"This student-produced event is supported by Birmingham Conservatoire”

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    FONT=Arial Black)Guest Soloist
    FONT=Arial Black
    Birmingham Conservatoire
    FONT
    Arial Black
  3. Please spread the word and tell all your friends and family!