Bones NorthTrombone Choir – Autumn Meeting, Sunday 16th October 2011

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by trombo, Sep 12, 2011.

1. trombo

trombo Member

Bones NorthTrombone Choir – Autumn Meeting, Sunday 16th October 2011 2pm, Clifton & Lightcliffe Bandroom, Birkhouse Road, Bailiff Bridge,Brighouse, West Yorkshire,

Hi there everybody,
    An informal session of playing and banter. Bring any music you would like to blow through., All welcome, but a reasonable standard of sight-reading is recommended., We usually manage to muster at least an octet., playing under our MD -Frank Mathison (Ex LSO Bass Trombone), Please pm me or e-mail brassmattaz@gmail.com if you wish to coming along.

Ideally tenor trombonists should read tenor and bass clef. We would like to invite tenor trombone players to enhance our regular line up. We play a varied selection of music specially arranged for trombones.

With best wishes and I look forward to your reply.,

trombo/Steven Ford
    Bones North Co-ordinator

2. trombo

trombo Member

Reminder:
    The Autumn meeting of the choir will be on Sunday, 16th October, starting at 2.00 pm. The address is Clifton and Lightcliffe bandroom, Birkhouse Road, Bailiff Bridge, Brighouse, West Yorkshire. Please let Steven Ford know if you plan to attend: brassmattaz@gmail.com

The choir is led by Frank Mathieson (ex LSO bass trombone)

All trombonists are welcome.
    Please pm me or e-mail brassmattaz@gmail.com if you wish to coming along.

trombo

3. trombo

trombo Member

We are short of tenor trombonist's for this event. Therefore please come along if you can.
    Please let Steven Ford know if you plan to attend: brassmattaz@gmail.com or send a pm.

The choir is led by Frank Mathieson (ex LSO bass trombone)

All trombonists are welcome.
    Please pm me or e-mail brassmattaz@gmail.com if you can come along Ideally you should read tenor and bass clef.

trombo