Bones North Trombone Ensemble (West Yorkshire Based)

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by trombo, Jun 13, 2016.

1. trombo

trombo Member

Bones North Trombone Ensemble (West Yorkshire Based) are looking for new members, especially tenor trombones.We are based at the Clifton and Lightcliffe bandroom at Bailiff Bridge near Brighouse.

We are meeting this summer for a blow. Any interested trombonists would be welcome to come along to our informal blow. You should read tenor and bass clef.
    Our Director is Frank Mathison, the London Symphony Orchestra Principal Bass Trombone.. We are performing in a joint concert with Hebden Bridge Junior Band this Autumn. This being to raise funds for Hebden Bridge Junior Band following the Winter Floods last December.

Please pm me or email:brassmattaz@gmail.com for further details etc.

Thank you for your interest.

trombo(Steve Ford)

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    West Yorkshire
    Lightcliffe
    Brighouse.
    brassmattaz
    Bass Trombone
  3. trombo

trombo Member

Why not come along to our next blow/rehearsal on Sunday, 21st August 2016. All welcome tenor and bass trombone players-why not try something different!

trombo(Steve Ford)

Venue:Clifton and Lightcliffe bandroom, Birkhouse Road, Bailiff Bridge, Brighouse, West Yorkshire. Sunday, 21st August 2016 (2pm for approx 2 hours).

4. trombo

trombo Member

We have several vacant seats in our Bones North Trombone Ensemble. We are members leaving to go to music colleges and because of moving out of the Yorkshire Area.
    Therefore you have the opportunity to join our group. Our next rehearsal is on Sunday, 21st August. Why not come along to see if it is for you. You must read tenor and bass clef. Vacancies for both tenor and bass trombone players.

trombo(Steve Ford)

Venue:Clifton and Lightcliffe bandroom, Birkhouse Road, Bailiff Bridge, Brighouse, West Yorkshire. Sunday, 21st August 2016 (2pm for approx 2 hours).

5. trombo

trombo Member

We still have vacancies for both tenor and bass trombone players, due to players moving from the Yorkshire Area or going to music college etc.

trombo(Steve Ford)

6. trombo

trombo Member

All enquiries welcome, why don't come along to a taster session on Sunday, 21st August 2016 (2pm for approx 2 hours).We currently have vacancies for both tenor and bass trombone players, due to players moving from the Yorkshire Area or going to music college etc. All welcome, you must read tenor and bass clef.

Please pm me or email:brassmattaz@gmail.com for further details and directions.

trombo(Steve Ford)

7. trombo

trombo Member

We still have vacancies for both tenor and bass trombone players, due to players moving from the Yorkshire Area or going to music college etc.

trombo(Steve Ford)

8. trombo

trombo Member

All enquiries welcome, why don't come along to a taster session on Sunday, 21st August 2016 (2pm for approx 2 hours) to try us out! We currently have vacancies for both tenor and bass trombone players, due to players moving from the Yorkshire Area or going to music college etc. All welcome, you must read tenor and bass clef.

trombo(Steve Ford)

9. trombo

trombo Member

All enquiries welcome, why don't come along to a taster session on Sunday, 21st August 2016 (2pm for approx 2 hours) to try us out! We currently still looking to fill our vacancies for both tenor and bass trombone players, due to players moving from the Yorkshire Area or going to music college etc. All welcome, you must read tenor and bass clef.

trombo(Steve Ford)

Attached Files: