Bones North Trombone Ensemble September Blow on Sunday 21st September @ Brighouse

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by trombo, Aug 22, 2014.

1. trombo

trombo Member

Bones North Trombone Ensemble are holding their event/blow on Sunday 21st September at the Clifton & Lightcliffe Bandroom at Bailiff Bridge near Brighouse (West Yorks). We will be directed by Frank Mathison -- the ex principal Bass Trombone of the London Symphony Orchestra.

We start at 2pm through to approx 4pm, all trombone players welcome-but you should be able to tenor clef and bass clef. Our music library is a varied one having been built up since we were formed in 2003.

For further directions and to let me know if you wish to attend please pm me or email:brassmattaz@gmail.com or phone on 01422 369847.

Venue:Clifton and Lightcliffe Bandroom, Birkhouse Road, Bailiff Bridge, Brighouse, West Yorkshire

Steve Ford/trombo

2. trombo

trombo Member

We still have spaces for any interested trombonist's, all trombone players welcome-but you should be able to tenor clef and bass clef. Our music library is a varied one having been built up since we were formed in 2003.

For further directions and to let me know if you wish to attend please pm me or email:brassmattaz@gmail.com or phone on 01422 369847.
    Thanking you for your interest.

Venue:Clifton and Lightcliffe Bandroom, Birkhouse Road, Bailiff Bridge, Brighouse, West Yorkshire

Steve Ford/trombo

3. trombo

trombo Member

We still have a fewspaces for any interested trombonist's due to our regular members being involved in contests/concerts etc. We welcome all trombone players to our friendly and enjoyable afternoon event. However you should be able to tenor clef and bass clef.

Our music library is a varied one having been built up since we were formed in 2003. The regular members come from a mixed musical background ie brass band, orchestral, windband and the jazz/bigband scene.

Steve Ford/trombo

4. trombo

trombo Member

We still have a few spaces left for any interested trombonist's due to our tenor trombone playing member's business obligations etc. We welcome all trombone players to our friendly and enjoyable afternoon event. However you should be able to tenor clef and bass clef.

Our music library is a varied one having been built up since we were formed in 2003. The regular members come from a mixed musical background ie brass band, orchestral, windband and the jazz/bigband scene.

Steve Ford/trombo

5. trombo

trombo Member

We welcome all trombone players to our friendly and enjoyable afternoon event. However you should be able to tenor clef and bass clef.

Steve Ford/trombo
    Our next blow will be on Sunday, 23rd November starting at 2pm at our regular venue. All trombone players are welcome.