Bones North Trombone Ensemble Rehearsal/Blow on Sunday,24th July at Brighouse

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by trombo, May 30, 2016.

?

Are you interested in joining our group

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. trombo

trombo Member

Bones North Trombone Ensemble are holding their rehearsal/blow on Sunday,24th July at the Clifton & Lightcliffe Bandroom at Bailiff Bridge near Brighouse (West Yorks). We will be directed by Frank Mathison -- the ex principal Bass Trombone of the London Symphony Orchestra. This rehearsal is to prepare our programme for a joint concert with Hebden Bridge Junior Band in the Autumn. We helping to raise funds due to the flood damage to their bandroom etc.

We start at 2pm through to approx 4pm, all trombone players welcome-but you should be able to read tenor clef and or bass clef. Tenor trombone players very welcome this time due to holidays and concerts etc.
    Our music library is a varied one having been built up since we were formed in 2003. Come along and try something a little different- you will enjoy yourself. [​IMG]

For further directions and to let me know if you wish to attend please pm me or email:brassmattaz@gmail.com.

Venue:Clifton and Lightcliffe Bandroom, Birkhouse Road, Bailiff Bridge, Brighouse, West Yorkshire

Steve Ford/trombo

2. trombo

trombo Member

Now postponed until Sunday, 21st August due to shortage of tenor trombones!. New players still welcome.

For further directions and to let me know if you wish to attend please pm me or email:brassmattaz@gmail.com.

Venue:Clifton and Lightcliffe Bandroom, Birkhouse Road, Bailiff Bridge, Brighouse, West Yorkshire
    (Sunday, 21st August 2016- 2pm start for approx two hours)

Steve Ford/trombo