Bones North Trombone Ensemble Blow on Sunday,22nd November

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by trombo, Oct 31, 2015.

1. trombo

trombo Member

Bones North Trombone Ensemble are holding their event/blow on Sunday 22nd November at the Clifton & Lightcliffe Bandroom at Bailiff Bridge near Brighouse (West Yorks). We will be directed by Frank Mathison -- the ex principal Bass Trombone of the London Symphony Orchestra.

We start at 2pm through to approx 4pm, all trombone players welcome-but you should be able to read tenor clef and or bass clef. Our music library is a varied one having been built up since we were formed in 2003.

For further directions and to let me know if you wish to attend please pm me or email:brassmattaz@gmail.com or phone on 01422 369847.

Venue:Clifton and Lightcliffe Bandroom, Birkhouse Road, Bailiff Bridge, Brighouse, West Yorkshire

Steve Ford/trombo

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Bones North Trombone Ensemble Blow
    West Yorks
    Bass Trombone
    London Symphony Orchestra.
    Bones North Trombone Ensemble
  3. trombo

trombo Member

We particularly wish to hear from tenor trombone players, but all are most welcome.

For further directions and to let me know if you wish to attend please pm me or email:brassmattaz@gmail.com or phone on 01422 369847.

Venue:Clifton and Lightcliffe Bandroom, Birkhouse Road, Bailiff Bridge, Brighouse, West Yorkshire

Steve Ford/trombo

4. trombo

trombo Member

5. trombo

trombo Member

Still requiring tenor trombone players for our Sunday, 22nd November Blow/Rehearsal.
    For further directions and to let me know if you wish to attend please pm me or email:brassmattaz@gmail.com.

Steve Ford/trombo

6. trombo

trombo Member

I am sure that you would enjoy the trombone blow with our friendly participants. All welcome.

Steve Ford

7. trombo

trombo Member

Bones North Rehearsal/Blow (Sunday, 22nd November 2015) Tenor Trombones still urgently needed.
    For further directions and to let me know that you can help us out a week on Sunday please pm me or email:brassmattaz@gmail.com.

Thanking you for your interest.
    Steve Ford/trombo

8. trombo

trombo Member

Tenor Trombone players particularly required for our blow/rehearsal on Sunday, November 22nd.

Please pm me or email:brassmattaz@gmail.com for further details.

Frank Mathison the London Symphony Orchestra's principal trombone player will be directing our playing during our Sunday afternoon soiree.

All welcome!

trombo/Steve Ford
    Bones North Co-ordinator

9. trombo

trombo Member

A Final Reminder: Bones North Trombone Ensemble are holding their event/blow on Sunday 22nd November at the Clifton & Lightcliffe Bandroom at Bailiff Bridge near Brighouse (West Yorks). We will be directed by Frank Mathison -- the ex principal Bass Trombone of the London Symphony Orchestra.

We start at 2pm through to approx 4pm, all trombone players welcome-but you should be able to read tenor clef and or bass clef. Our music library is a varied one having been built up since we were formed in 2003.

For further directions and to let me know if you wish to attend please pm me or email:brassmattaz@gmail.com.

Steve Ford/trombo