Bones North Trombone Ensemble Blow on Sunday,22nd May 2016

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by trombo, May 4, 2016.

1. trombo

trombo Member

Bones North Trombone Ensemble are holding their event/blow on Sunday 22nd May at the Clifton & Lightcliffe Bandroom at Bailiff Bridge near Brighouse (West Yorks). We will be directed by Frank Mathison -- the ex principal Bass Trombone of the London Symphony Orchestra.

We start at 2pm through to approx 4pm, all trombone players welcome-but you should be able to read tenor clef and or bass clef. Our music library is a varied one having been built up since we were formed in 2003. Come along and try something a little different- you will enjoy yourself. GEDC1507.jpg

For further directions and to let me know if you wish to attend please pm me or email:brassmattaz@gmail.com or phone on 01422 369847.

Venue:Clifton and Lightcliffe Bandroom, Birkhouse Road, Bailiff Bridge, Brighouse, West Yorkshire

Steve Ford/trombo

Last

2. trombo

trombo Member

Still places available on Sunday, 22nd May 2016.

3. trombo

trombo Member

There are stilll places available on Sunday, 22nd May 2016. Why not come along and try something a little different- you will enjoy yourself.

All are most welcome for blow with our versatile trombone group, we are preparing a programme for a concert appearance in the Autumn. Please contact me if you wish to attend.

For further details and directions please pm me or email:brassmattaz@gmail.com or phone on 01422 369847.

Venue:Clifton and Lightcliffe Bandroom, Birkhouse Road, Bailiff Bridge, Brighouse, West Yorkshire

Steve Ford/trombo