Bones North Trombone Choir (Sunday 28/11/2010)

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by trombo, Nov 5, 2010.

1. trombo

trombo Member

Yorkshire-based trombone choir Bones North @ Clifton meet again in Novemberl(Sunday 28th Novemberl 2010) and all trombonists are welcome to come for a blow! This will be directed by Frank Mathison-ex Bass Trombone London Symphony Orchestra.

I look forward to receiving your enquiries and a memorable afternoon with Bones North. Tenor trombonists are especially wanted. Ideally you should read both tenor and bass clef. Do drop me a line and I'll send directions and answer any other queries.

Best wishes,

Steve Ford (trombo) or pm me .
    Venue: Clifton and Lightcliffe Bandroom, Bailiff Bridge, near Brighouse, West Yorks, UK
    Date: Sunday 28th November 2010, 2 pm
  2. trombo

trombo Member

Bones NorthTrombone Choir – November blow, Sunday 28th November 2010, 2pm, Brighouse

Bones NorthTrombone Choir – November Meeting, Sunday 28th November 2010, 2pm, Clifton & Lightcliffe Bandroom, Birkhouse Road, Bailiff Bridge,Brighouse, West Yorkshire,

An informal session of playing and banter. Bring any music you would like to blow through., All welcome, but a reasonable standard of sight-reading is recommended., We usually manage to muster at least an octet., playing under our MD -Frank Mathison (Ex LSO Bass Trombone), Tenor and bass trombonists required, should read tenor/bass clef. Please e-mail if you wish to coming along. please e.mail me.
    With best wishes and I look forward to your reply.,

trombo/Steven Ford
    Bones North Co-ordinator
    Bass Trombone-Yorkshire Wind Orchestra

pm me or e-mail