Bones North Trombone Choir (Sunday 28/11/2010)

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by trombo, Nov 5, 2010.

1. trombo

trombo Member

Yorkshire-based trombone choir Bones North @ Clifton meet again in Novemberl(Sunday 28th Novemberl 2010) and all trombonists are welcome to come for a blow! This will be directed by Frank Mathison-ex Bass Trombone London Symphony Orchestra.

I look forward to receiving your enquiries and a memorable afternoon with Bones North. Tenor trombonists are especially wanted. Ideally you should read both tenor and bass clef. Do drop me a line and I'll send directions and answer any other queries.

Best wishes,

Steve Ford (trombo)
    brassmattaz@gmail.com. or pm me .
    Venue: Clifton and Lightcliffe Bandroom, Bailiff Bridge, near Brighouse, West Yorks, UK
    Date: Sunday 28th November 2010, 2 pm

2. trombo

trombo Member

Bones NorthTrombone Choir – November blow, Sunday 28th November 2010, 2pm, Brighouse

Bones NorthTrombone Choir – November Meeting, Sunday 28th November 2010, 2pm, Clifton & Lightcliffe Bandroom, Birkhouse Road, Bailiff Bridge,Brighouse, West Yorkshire,

An informal session of playing and banter. Bring any music you would like to blow through., All welcome, but a reasonable standard of sight-reading is recommended., We usually manage to muster at least an octet., playing under our MD -Frank Mathison (Ex LSO Bass Trombone), Tenor and bass trombonists required, should read tenor/bass clef. Please e-mail if you wish to coming along. please e.mail me.
    With best wishes and I look forward to your reply.,

--
    trombo/Steven Ford
    Bones North Co-ordinator
    Bass Trombone-Yorkshire Wind Orchestra

pm me or e-mail :brassmattaz@gmail.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice