Bones North this Spring! (Sunday, 2nd April 2017) Celebrating International Trombone Week!

Discussion in 'Bandroom News - User Submitted' started by trombo, Mar 9, 2017.

1. trombo

trombo Member

We are holding a rehearsal/blow on Sunday, 2nd April at our usual venue. Please let me know asap if you are free to come along? We really need a good turnout being our first get-together in 2017.All interested trombonists are most welcome, however you should read tenor and bass clef.

We will be directed by Frank Mathison, the bass trombone legend (LSO Principal Bass Trombone in the Denis Wick era.

I know that Frank wishes to run through another arrangement of his. Therefore it would be beneficial to all for a good turnout.

Looking forward to receiving your replies very soon.Please pm or email:brassmattaz@gmail.com to let me know that you intend to come along.

Thanking you for your continued support and interest.

With every good wish,

trombo/Steve Ford
    Bones North Co-ordinator

Venue:Clifton and Lightcliffe Bandroom, Birkhouse Road, Bailiff Bridge, Brighouse, West Yorkshire (2pm thru 4pm)
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Bones North
    rehearsal/blow
    Bass Trombone
    venue
    turnout
  3. trombo

trombo Member

All interested trombonists are most welcome, however you should read tenor and bass clef.

We will be directed by Frank Mathison, the bass trombone legend (LSO Principal Bass Trombone in the Denis Wick era.

I know that Frank wishes to run through another arrangement of his, plus music from the BTS Library. Therefore it would be beneficial to all for a good turnout.

Looking forward to receiving your replies very soon.Please pm or email:brassmattaz@gmail.com to let me know that you intend to come along.

Thanking you for looking and your continued interest.

With every good wish,

trombo/Steve Ford
    Bones North Co-ordinator